Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star robert_shaww's Avatar

Default Its time to say it, The Spurs are not winning a championship in the next 10 years

Spurs are old, they choked in the playoffs many years (2011 and 2013 at the top) they have never won when they faced good comeptition in the playoffs, and honestly, they are done. Manu is 37, Duncan 38, they simply cant compete against OKC. Last year it was luck, in 7 against Dallas (dallas should have won game 1) in 6 vs OKC because Ibaka didnt play in games 1 and 2 and finally, the AC game 1 of the finals (dont ever forget that without that AC problem, Miami was 2-0 up going home).

Nothing against the Spurs, they are a great franchise, they have the GOAT coach, the GOAT PF and a a top 10 SG ever, but its all over now.

No agenda, nothing against Duncan here, just the truth.
    Last edited by robert_shaww; 08-11-2014 at 02:06 PM.

Golden State Aster*sks

Default Re: Its time to say it, The Spurs are not winning a championship in the next 10 years

Spurs are done, we all know they don't have what it takes to repeat.

Default Re: Its time to say it, The Spurs are not winning a championship in the next 10 years

hi mildbuck,
    you are not fooling anyone.

Very good NBA starter

Spurs could never win another championship, ever, and I would be perfectly content.

PS. your threads suck. don't know why you weren't banned long ago. no offense.

-Predicts Portland sweep; loses in five
    -Predicts Thunder sweep; loses in six
    -Predicts Miami sweep; loses in five

You, robert, are our good luck charm. Keep making these predictions.

And keep shooting down the comp; it's very funny.

Man it's like this guy's dog was ran over by Tim Duncan and the spurs.. Jesus Christmas this guy literally agenda threads again the spurs every other day. At least it's not as bad as Lebronxrings / Dubeta, only for the fact that he copy and paste stuff to start discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    -Predicts Portland sweep; loses in five
    -Predicts Thunder sweep; loses in six
    -Predicts Miami sweep; loses in five

You, robert, are our good luck charm. Keep making these predictions.

And keep shooting down the comp; it's very funny.
    i never said sweep.

i only said thunder in 6 (before the ibaka injury) and heat in 5 (didnt know about the AC problem)

Quote Originally Posted by robert_shaww
    i never said sweep.

i only said thunder in 6 (before the ibaka injury) and heat in 5 (didnt know about the AC problem)
    did u know they were gonna get blown out in 3 games by 14 or more?

Quote Originally Posted by robert_shaww
    i never said sweep.

So why didn't the Heat win in six?

And you made a thread saying Thunder would still win. And you still predicted the Blazers to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    did u know they were gonna get blown out in 3 games by 14 or more?
    i think it was a lucky game 1 and in game 3, if belinelli didnt hit that miracle three (up by 7 late in the 3rd...) miami would have won that game....and in game 5...up 22-6...suddenlly ginobli was 26 years old again....

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    So why didn't the Heat win in six?

And you made a thread saying Thunder would still win. And you still predicted the Blazers to win.

never predicted the blazers...just said it was going to be a difficult series...(didnt happen)

Decent playground baller Hizack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hizack

i said it before...they key of this series was game 1...the AC problem afected the game and Lebron James. If heat won that game..that was a 2-0 going home and it was all over for the spurs. simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizack
    i failed a prediction...whats the problem?