Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Default Look at all the NPCs

except the last girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrnfbN2_yG0

I mean, undoubtedly you could easily put together compilations of people on the right harboring the same wholeheartedly ignorant yet supremely confident extremely biased political alignments, but... it’s still funny.

It never ceases to amaze me just how clueless a good 90%+ of the population really is and how little they think for themselves.

I always enjoy how clueless people are in reference to their own brains. It’s great.

As for the tldr version of the video? ORANGE MAN BAD. REEEEEEEEEE!!!

Default Re: Look at all the NPCs

great video

NBA Legend

edit- nevermind, in 2019 im not arguing politics on ISH
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 01-10-2019 at 04:31 PM.

trickery and bamboozlment. if you think this video proves any valid point about "liberals/democrats" youre just as ignorant as you think these people are. This is an experiment, with false facts and statements, the result of the experiment cannot produce facts or valid points.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    trickery and bamboozlment. if you think this video proves any valid point about "liberals/democrats" youre just as ignorant as you think these people are. This is an experiment, with false facts and statements, the result of the experiment cannot produce facts or valid points.

It does illustrate the hypocrisy of the Democratic party standing in the way of immigration reform now that it's necessary to gain votes and keep power. Back when workers were still an important part of the Dem base, these same politicians were singing a different tune. Now that it's faux-intellectual young people and growing percentage of hispanics, they've done a complete 180.

Politicians are'nt taking positions for either side because they think it's best for America. They do it STRICTLY because they think it's best for themselves. Republicans do it as well obviously.

Funny thing is even Bernie Sanders and Barry Obama, the twin deities of the left wing, have criticized lenient immigration before they started running for president. But that just gets swept under the rug and they're still proclaimed heroes.
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 01-10-2019 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    It does illustrate the hypocrisy of the Democratic party standing in the way of immigration reform now that it's necessary to gain votes and keep power. Back when workers were still an important part of the Dem base, these same politicians were singing a different tune. Now that it's faux-intellectual young people and more hispanics, they've done a complete 180.

They're not taking a position on either side of the issue because they think it's best for America. They do it STRICTLY because they think it's best for themselves.

And these kids will still vote for them anyway .
    It does not. they are sharing their whole opinion about trump and his agenda on border security which is an extreme agenda. using a qoute from a moderate agenda masking it as if its from an extreme agenda changes the context of the qoute. Not only that, they arent commenting wholely on the quote itself but the precieved place/person/campaign that it came from. If you dont want to understand the complexities of propaganda like this, than you are ignorant, or youre a sheep. You have alot more growing to do okra.

NBA Legend

It does not. they are sharing their whole opinion about trump and his agenda on border security which is an extreme agenda. using a qoute from a moderate agenda masking it as if its from an extreme agenda changes the context of the qoute. Not only that, they arent commenting wholely on the quote itself but the precieved place/person/campaign that it came from. If you dont want to understand the complexities of propaganda like this, than you are ignorant, or youre a sheep. You have alot more growing to do okra.
    edit - 2019, not arguing politics on ISH
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 01-10-2019 at 04:32 PM.

Without context?

Here’s some context...

Obama deportations have outpaced Trump deportations.

You are an NPC with a racial inferiority complex.

And amazingly enough you are essentially acknowledging that the content of someone’s character doesn’t matter. Facts don’t matter. Just how you feel about them and perceive them.

You’re a quintessential NPC. Lol.

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    except the last girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrnfbN2_yG0

I mean, undoubtedly you could easily put together compilations of people on the right harboring the same wholeheartedly ignorant yet supremely confident extremely biased political alignments, but... it’s still funny.

It never ceases to amaze me just how clueless a good 90%+ of the population really is and how little they think for themselves.

I always enjoy how clueless people are in reference to their own brains. It’s great.

As for the tldr version of the video? ORANGE MAN BAD. REEEEEEEEEE!!!
    My team gud, the other team baad der hur

You're part of the problem yet you can't see it. Every other post you're attacking libruls. The extreme on both sides are equally ridiculous. Right now the left is triggered by Trump but don't pretend the extreme right weren't just as triggered under 8 years of Obama. There is even a poster here who's avy still says GONE with the Obama HOPE campaign background image going on almost 3 years after the dude left the White House
    Last edited by TheMan; 01-10-2019 at 03:53 PM.

I mean you literally quoted me saying it would be easy to put together a video of people on the right doing the same thing, but sure buddy, I

It does not. they are sharing their whole opinion about trump and his agenda on border security which is an extreme agenda.
    Preventing people from entering the country illegally is extreme?

What the hell happened to Democrats?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    I mean you literally quoted me saying it would be easy to put together a video of people on the right doing the same thing, but sure buddy, I’m the problem. Lol.
    Bruh, thats like me always saying the left is just as ridiculous as the right but proceeding to exclusively post shit that makes the right look bad over and over again...

Wouldn't I still be part of the problem?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix

What the hell happened to Democrats?

They became dumbass Anti-American traitors.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    My team gud, the other team baad der hur

You're part of the problem yet you can't see it. Every other post you're attacking libruls. The extreme on both sides are equally ridiculous. Right now the left is triggered by Trump but don't pretend the extreme right weren't just as triggered under 8 years of Obama. There is even a poster here who's avy still says GONE with the Obama HOPE campaign background image going on almost 3 years after the dude left the White House
    Lay off them drugs, buddy.