Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: Police catch the racist white man who killed the little black girl in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Do Jewish people consider themselves white?

If not, I can see why they'd keep the propaganda train running if they hate white people.

But why do they hate whites?
    Jews are white and while they are over represented in the media, they don't control it like some would have you believe. However Jews are the least racist, and most successful people on Earth to the point where many feel guilt and shame over their hard earned well-to-do situation in life(i.e. cucks).

Default Re: Police catch the racist white man who killed the little black girl in Texas

If not, I can see why they'd keep the propaganda train running if they hate white people.

the pen is mightier than the sword.

revenge is a dish best served kosher.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Hemmingway
    Orange man good

Black man bad

They will help pay for the wall

OP is draggin knucks

Because other white people are the only ones that can challenge their world dominance.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    Jews are white and while they are over represented in the media, they don't control it like some would have you believe. However Jews are the least racist, and most successful people on Earth to the point where many feel guilt and shame over their hard earned well-to-do situation in life(i.e. cucks).

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude

the pen is mightier than the sword.

revenge is a dish best served kosher.
    Ancient history, and who stopped these Nazis? Was it brown and black people? TODAY they are threatened with being wiped off the face of the earth by the non-whites around them. Who's helping them keep these people in check? Mostly white Europeans and Americans.

Ancient history

there are actual nazis and holocaust survivors still breathing, bruh.

just this past august 'murrica extradited a nazi ss guard who worked in a polish concentration camp to germany.

[QUOTE][B][U]Holocaust study: Two-thirds of millennials don

Ancient history

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    funny how quickly they wanna sweep the mass extermination of tens of millions of people in like a decade under the rug. no no it's "ancient history" (softly whispers "jews will not replace us!")

but look over there! black crips and bloods have killed like 15k people combined in their 40 year history!

but look over there! black crips and bloods have killed like 15k people combined

is that a real figure?

if so it really puts into perspective just how massive china, russian and german genocides were in WW2...

Shaun King is crying right now.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    is that a real figure?

sauces

http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/c...oods/film.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/274662...inking-photos/

if so it really puts into perspective just how massive china, russian and german genocides were in WW2...
    yeah crazy thing is the holocaust was just a side project for the nazis. most of their effort/manpower was used for lebensraum... and they still managed to kill about 17 million people in a decade.

Serious playground baller

it's not just whites. they hate anyone who is woke on them. Look what they did to Gaddafi for trying to openly liberate Africa as a slave plantation from the Jewish banking elites sitting in New York and London.

they only play pretend to be friends to the disenfranchised minorities(aka nonwhites) in the Western world because they use them as tools to pit against the majority whites. When it was actually jews that were the ones who brought the africans to America as slaves in the first place. (Louis Farrakahn and the Nation of Islam admit this). the truth is very few white people owned slaves, slavery was a rich mans pursuit and it did just not exist amongst the middle and working class white people(the people who many blacks have been led to believe are the ones responsible for generations of being abused and stuck on the bottom rungs of society).

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid
    [COLOR="Black"]ive never had fried soft shell crab[/COLOR].its like i want to try it....but thinking about a living animal being fried alive just makes me feel sick to my stomach. so i've never tried it....Dont know if all restaurants use frozen.Ill ask next time im presented with the chance.

it does look good though.If its frozen i think ill get it the next time i have the chance.
    Soft shell crab is beyond amazing! You should definitely try it.

funny how quickly they wanna sweep the mass extermination of tens of millions of people in like a decade under the rug. no no it's "ancient history" (softly whispers "jews will not replace us!")

but look over there! black crips and bloods have killed like 15k people combined in their 40 year history!

Keep ignoring that non-whites, in many cases ENTIRE GOVERNMENTS of non-whites, openly want to wipe Jews off the face of the Earth TODAY. If you are really concerned about genocide, look at Rwanda which happened in most of our lifetimes.