Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Default Re: looking back at the mark jackson prediction from 2006. the world laughed. he didn't

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh
    And he has the MVPs to back that claim up. One in 16 years by an alleged "Top 2" is pathetic as hell.
    What then do you call the guy who won just one, as the supposed most dominant ever?

Local High School Star

Default Re: looking back at the mark jackson prediction from 2006. the world laughed. he didn't

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
    What then do you call the guy who won just one, as the supposed most dominant ever?
    cuz he was supposed to win 2 or 3 more, and Kobe not

College star

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVWFIGhD980

"kobe bryant will go down as the greatest player that has ever lived"

back then they all mocked him for saying it. but how amazing is it that mark predicted that same kid who ( at the time ) had 3 rings, 0 mvps, 0 finals mvps and was on a team with kwame brown and smush parker would end up being put in a position to be argued as the greatest ever

now he has the best chance out of anyone to grab a 6th title this year with a 3rd finals mvp and be atleast in the conversation with mike

and think about it... 3 years with howard/nash/pau

hes getting atleast 1... thats for sure ( i'l bet 10 grand on it )

that being said. theres a 99.9% chance of mark jackson coming out one day and saying

"i told you so"

bow down to the great mark nostradamus jackson

Winning>Stats

kobe was sidekick to Shaq for his first 3 rings. He was never said to be as good or better than MJ in 2001.

kobestans keep making these threads saying "kobe is as good as MJ" when they are the only ones saying it. Is he top ten. Yes. Top two? No.

Shutting down your thread with knowledge and intelligence DJ Leon Smith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    seriousy..where have you been?

- memorable moments?.Kobe has the most memorable moment of his generation...
    That's true. Giving up a 24-point first-half lead at home in the NBA Finals was probably the most memorable moment we've had in some time. Thanks for the memories, Kobe.

Purely preference on "GOAT" is what I've come to realize... at least on here. That quote by Jackson was more hype than anything. The man's a salesman for ESPN.

If you haven't noticed, there have been a lot of ex-NBA players saying so and so isn't GOAT (Jackson, John Salley... I believe Greg Anthony said it too) in favor of current player (Kobe, LeBron, etc...).

in 20 years kobe will be forgotten
    A shame, if it happens.

And nobody is "alleging" that Shaq is Top 2
    I don't know why people wouldn't. I would... I mean, I could make the case for it. Why shouldn't Shaq be #2 ?

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    position to be argued as the greatest ever
    trollololololol

Biggest Kobe stan/troll at it again. Second biggest also here to stroke his d***

Local High School Star strifed169's Avatar

If the opportunity ever presented itself I would seriously agree to Kobe-stan genocide, real talk

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Purely preference on "GOAT" is what I've come to realize... at least on here. That quote by Jackson was more hype than anything. The man's a salesman for ESPN.
    Exactly.

If you haven't noticed, there have been a lot of ex-NBA players saying so and so isn't GOAT (Jackson, John Salley... I believe Greg Anthony said it too) in favor of current player (Kobe, LeBron, etc...).
    And Ironically enough, all three of these guys got their asses waxed by Jordan at some point in their careers, all in the Playoffs no less.

A shame, if it (Kobe being forgotten) happens.
    J-Money's still writing ISH biographies for Wilt. Kobe's not going anywhere, he'll just be considered a part of a "weak era" where players couldn't shoot worth a damn, and smoked weed all day.

I don't know why people wouldn't. I would... I mean, I could make the case for it. Why shouldn't Shaq be #2 ?
    2 words: Free Throws

Been a while since I quoted you Ledge, keep it up.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh
    Oh yeah, forgot to mention Kobe having the biggest ratio of retarded fans as well. That alone keeps him from ever sniffing "top 2".
    This, from an OBVIOUS undercover Lebron fan, PRETENDING to be a Jordan fan, cuz he(nevaeh) CLEARLY doesn't have the balls to rep Lebron straight up? Yeah...you(nevaeh) really would know all about being ret**ded(nevaeh)....wouldn't you?

Banned

Send my 10grand to my Paypal account please

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS

He's mad, disgusted, and sick

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ZaaaaaH
    Send my 10grand to my Paypal account please