Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Coach Spo will be fired if the Heat lose this championship. Big 3 will stay together.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Rivers
    Spo don't care:

Spo is pretty cool guy, at least from what people around town have told me.

I don't think he's getting the sack. Unless Riley himself wants to coach again. I don't believe that is the case.

"Every team needs a fall guy" Well, they stuck with him after 2011, so I think they'll stick with them now. This seems more like a roster personnel issue, as many of the vets just look too slow to keep up with the Spurs this time around.
    Last edited by BasedTom; 06-13-2014 at 03:11 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: Coach Spo will be fired if the Heat lose this championship. Big 3 will stay together.

4 Finals and 2 championships gets you fired?

Good High School Starter Bernkastel's Avatar

No reason to fire him. He can try again next year since the East is just a bye for the Heat.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Rivers
    Spo don't care:

Philipino Jackson

Feels like you're just kinda throwing this out there for the hell of it, but I'll bite.

Spoelstra should go. They need a person who actually coaches basketball...a person who draws a play up, motivates his players without cliches and one-liners and talks to his assistants to try and make adjustments when something is clearly not working. It couldn't be more obvious that Miami has coasted on superior talent in an admittedly weak conference for four years now...an assertive, knowledgeable coach would have made them dominant all-around.