Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Leadership/coaching/motivation

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Once again, dumbass, there is no approach to being "waldo" for chunks of a game (nobody is talking about "chucking shots"; his defense has been terrible, and he has more turnovers than assists).

Is he solely to blame? Obviously not. He just hasn't been "great" and certainly not exempt from criticism. Wade and Mario Chalmers on the other hand...look horrible. The entire Heat squad has been thoroughly outplayed by SA.

I'm willing to be objective... Looks as tho you just have an agenda here. Pauk-level stanning.
    you're willing to be "objective" yet this is the first post you've made here mentioning the other players sense of play... interesting!

and no one said he's been great (unsure why you reiterated that) tho he's held his end but again, your criticism has focal point on Lebron, non-objectively, when the rest of the team is failing at holding their end. Wade deserved all the blame last night from shooting being 1-10 at one point and playing in slow-mo throughout the game.

as far as being Waldo, again...replay the games...he's been that way in the 4th qtr of both games due to the leads to overcome prior to being taken out. not when his approach has changed from aggressor in scoring to passive in facilitator during both games 3 and 4.

and nice retaliation with the cursing and labeling...you ask for conversation and this is included in your response

And this idea that Lebron either has to be a scorer or facilitator...is buffoonery. Lebron is celebrated for his all-around exploits, not being one-dimensional.
    inept thoughts once again...who said he HAS to play one-dimensional? he was aggressor in scoring and that didn't cut into the deficit so he turns to facilitator to get the team involved more as another angle of threat, and that doesnt work either.

again, if you can't see this...there's no use replying to me, but you will do so as to instill your notion in saying you're "being objective" yet criticizing one-player primarily for games where said player hasn't been the PRIMARY reason for the losses. he's played a part, but you're putting him at the forefront because he's an easy target (simple minded approach nonetheless)...just as easy as it is to decipher the b/s you're trying to pass off in putting the owness on Lebron
    Last edited by r15mohd; 06-13-2014 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    you're willing to be "objective" yet this is the first post you've made here mentioning the other players sense of play... interesting!
    What's wrong with pointing out LeBron and Wade's lack of aggression? Their leadership in this series, as Pointguard iterated, has been poor.

and no one said he's been great (unsure why you reiterated that) tho he's held his end but again, your criticism has focal point on Lebron, non-objectively, when the rest of the team is failing at holding their end. Wade deserved all the blame last night from shooting being 1-10 at one point and playing in slow-mo throughout the game.
    I'm glad you don't think he's been great.. This conversation is progressing.

My 'criticism' of Lebron...is based on reality. He has played poor defense. He has gone missing in multiple quarters of each game in this series. His leadership has been poor. He DOES have the lowest +/- of anyone in this series.

I've already said Wade has looked horrible. In fact, I mentioned him and in my initial post. 1-10 shooting...is just that. 1/10 shooting. The guy looks defeated.

as far as being Waldo, again...replay the games...he's been that way in the 4th qtr of both games due to the leads to overcome prior to being taken out. not when his approach has changed from aggressor in scoring to passive in facilitator during both games 3 and 4.
    I don't need to replay the games. I saw them live.[/quote]

LeBron simply hasn't been aggressive enough in 4th quarters. Them being down by whatever isn't a valid excuse.

What's wrong with pointing out LeBron and Wade's lack of aggression? Their leadership in this series, as Pointguard iterated, has been poor.

I'm glad you don't think he's been great.. This conversation is progressing.

My 'criticism' of Lebron...is based on reality. He has played poor defense. He has gone missing in multiple quarters of each game in this series. His leadership has been poor. He DOES have the lowest +/- of anyone in this series.

I've already said Wade has looked horrible. In fact, I mentioned him and in my initial post. 1-10 shooting...is just that. 1/10 shooting. The guy looks defeated.

I don't need to replay the games. I saw them live.

now your argumemt switches to 4th qtr play when in game 1 he was out due to injury and games 3 & 4 was gaining ground from 15-20pt leads?

and again, only focusing on Lebron...any other players to objectively throw into the mix or will it be more about Lebron, and him having to do it all on both ends?

as far as +/-...let me guess, he should be on the bench because it isn't productive enough? i mean you say you watched the game and understood it yet refer to this criteria, knowing pretty well if he had sat more based on that stat, they would of been swept. keep it gong tho!
    Last edited by r15mohd; 06-13-2014 at 12:58 PM.

inept thoughts once again...who said he HAS to play one-dimensional? he was aggressor in scoring and that didn't cut into the deficit so he turns to facilitator to get the team involved more as another angle of threat, and that doesnt work either.
    No inept thoguhts at all, "wee one". Just reality.

And what? You just got done talking about the "different approaches" (scoring in the first half/facilitating in the second and vice versa). Find your brain.

again, if you can't see this...there's no use replying to me
    Nobody is forcing you to quote my posts. Remember, you replied first. If you cant see the faulty logic you're using, I have no problem repeating myself.

I love educating the ill-informed.

5-time NBA All-Star

Lebron/Wade/Bosh know as well as anybody in the league, that a team should see your nasty side, or super aggressive side before they go down 3 to 1 in a series. Last night was a weird response AT HOME to go out like they did and the way they did.

The way things look now, they look like they will go out without a fighting spirit. I hope this isn't the case. They're better than that.

No inept thoguhts at all, "wee one". Just reality.

And what? You just got done talking about the "different approaches" (scoring in the first half/facilitating in the second and vice versa). Find your brain.

Nobody is forcing you to quote my posts. Remember, you replied first. If you cant see the faulty logic you're using, I have no problem repeating myself.

I love educating the ill-informed.

repeat all you want, politicians use it as a strategy all the time...and guess what the country thinks of them

nevertheless, for you, it's all Lebron fault, I get it already in your stance. objective you cry above, yet it's all on Lebron let me know when the NBA becomes a 1v5 sport to fit your fashion. (highlighting Wade a a couple times when his shortcomings have been more impacting than Lebron won't justify the term objective either)

now your argumemt switches to 4th qtr play when in game 1 he was out due to injury and games 3 & 4 was gaining ground from 15-20pt leads?
    But my argument never switched. I was simply addressing your post about the 4th quarter.

I've laid out ALL my 'criticisms' of LeBron... Please don't deflect.

and again, only focusing on Lebron...any other players to objectively throw into the mix or will it be more about Lebron, and him having to do it all on both ends?
    Mario Chalmers has been straight garbage. Wade has shown poor leadership and just came off...maybe the worst game of his career.

Miami as a whole have yet to match SA's intensity and focus. Their execution has been damn near perfect...is that because of Miami's defense? Not totally sure.

What I do know, is that San Antonio is in the driver seat and about to dethrone the champs...in epic fashion.

as far as +/-...let me guess, he should be on the bench because it isn't productive enough? i mean you say you watched the game and understood it yet refer to this criteria, knowing pretty well if he had sat more based on that stat, they would of been swept. keep it gong tho!
    Why do Lebron fans always do this? Yall are so dramatic.

Putting your hyperbole aside, he just needs to stay aggressive and be an all-around player, like he's known to be, for the ENTIRE game.

For a 4x MVP heralded as THE best offensive player in the game...doing nothing productive for multiple quarters in NBA finals (practically scoreless, zero defense, more turnovers than assists AND having a donut in B2B 4th quarters), regardless of the score, is unacceptable. Point blank.

5-time NBA All-Star

Coach has never integrated Bosh into the line-up.

Wade was winded in the first quarter.

Wade and Bosh get stripped by casual swipes when they go in the lane. And SA isn't that quick.

The counter argument for Lebron is that I don't know which player on the Heat really compliments him if Allen isn't hitting shots now. Lebron would be much better on a young energetic team that rebounds, is active and plays defense.

repeat all you want, politicians use it as a strategy all the time...and guess what the country thinks of them
    If by playing politics, you mean understanding the intricacies of basketball - a school of thought - then sure, whatever helps you cope with Miami's misfortune.

nevertheless, for you, it's all Lebron fault
    beginning to think you're doing this purposely.

Emotional Lebron fans are crazy man..

But my argument never switched. I was simply addressing your post about the 4th quarter.

I've laid out ALL my 'criticisms' of LeBron... Please don't deflect.

Mario Chalmers has been straight garbage. Wade has shown poor leadership and just came off...maybe the worst game of his career.

Miami as a whole have yet to match SA's intensity and focus. Their execution has been damn near perfect...is that because of Miami's defense? Not totally sure.

What I do know, is that San Antonio is in the driver seat and about to dethrone the champs...in epic fashion.

Why do Lebron fans always do this? Yall are so dramatic.

Putting your hyperbole aside, he just needs to stay aggressive and be an all-around player, like he's known to be, for the ENTIRE game.

For a 4x MVP heralded as THE best offensive player in the game...doing nothing productive for multiple quarters in NBA finals (practically scoreless, zero defense, more turnovers than assists AND having a donut in B2B 4th quarters), regardless of the score, is unacceptable. Point blank.
    glad to see you highlight more players and their faults, took you long enough in acknowledging this instead of Lebron Lebron Lebron...you're getting it

as for hyperbole...why is it you're highlighting the +/- stat if you're not indicating him being off the court has been better than him on it? seems you're the one putting "hyperbole" if it's so.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    Coach has never integrated Bosh into the line-up.

Wade was winded in the first quarter.

Wade and Bosh get stripped by casual swipes when they go in the lane. And SA isn't that quick.

The counter argument for Lebron is that I don't know which player on the Heat really compliments him if Allen isn't hitting shots now. Lebron would be much better on a young energetic team that rebounds, is active and plays defense.
    yea, he doesn't play well with other superstars offensive players. If Bosh was playing with Prime Kobe he would be on the block posting out and Kobe would bitch him out if he wasn't rebounding, just like he did Pau.

If by playing politics, you mean understanding the intricacies of basketball - a school of thought - then sure, whatever helps you cope with Miami's misfortune.

beginning to think you're doing this purposely.

Emotional Lebron fans are crazy man..
    emotional you point at me, yet you're the one redefining the term to fit your script...seems the "emotion" is getting to you and resulting in rhetoric

and unfortunately for you, I'm not a Lebron fan but do reside in Miami and a longstanding Heat supporter...any more sidebar statements as a line of defense to respond? even though this is ISH, you don't have to follow the norm.

[QUOTE=r15mohd]emotional you point at me, yet you're the one redefining the term to fit your script...seems the "emotion" is getting to you and resulting in rhetoric.[quote]

Says the poster adhering to hysterics. I'll wait for you to pull up the quote where I claimed "it's Lebron's fault".

and unfortunately for you, I'm not a Lebron fan but do reside in Miami and a longstanding Heat supporter...any more sidebar statements as a line of defense to respond? even though this is ISH, you don't have to follow the norm.
    Right..and I'm the mayor of Miami.

Again, I've said what I had to say. Nobody is forcing you to reply, deflections and all

glad to see you highlight more players and their faults, took you long enough in acknowledging this instead of Lebron Lebron Lebron...you're getting it
    Well I appreciate that you finally decided to read my posts, understanding that I've been saying this from the jump.

But hey, dont forget to dig up that "its all LeBrons fault" stuff.

Thanks in advance