Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Eric Bledsoe is terrible and the Suns look terrible

Is it any surprise that building a team around 3 PG's is going to fail miserably?

Have you not watched the NBA EVER??

Enjoy the 10 seed Phoenix, you will have an 'exciting' team for the next 3 years I guess

Suns needs to trade him before the trading deadline. Thomas is a better player than him, and the suns best player.

Banned

I'm more intrigued by the suns this year than boston, and we really need to move bledsoe or thomas. I like Plumlee, and green is our main point of scoring, so it makes no sense having bledsoe/goran/thomas, especially with goran being in a contract year.

I usually hit open layups

IT got his first taste of riding the bench for the Suns today

Lakers need to package a deal and land IT ASAP for both their sakes

IT and the Suns do not mix

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Suns needs to trade him before the trading deadline. Thomas is a better player than him, and the suns best player.
    Thomas is not a better player than Bledsoe, I don't understand why people overrate him on here, I have watched him since he came into the NBA and he's only good for scoring and nothing else which means he's a sixth man with a shit attitude where he thinks he's better than what he is.

The Suns acting like it was a "steal" to get him are stupid, there's a reason the Kings let him go after putting up 20 and 6 and there's also a reason they let Tyreke go for guys who were supposed to be "lesser" players like Darren Collison (who is actually a beast).

Thomas is a great 6th man but he refuses to accept the role and a lot of the time ruins chemistry but his efficient chucking. His defense overall is beyond pitiful as well.

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Thomas is not a better player than Bledsoe, I don't understand why people overrate him on here, I have watched him since he came into the NBA and he's only good for scoring and nothing else which means he's a sixth man with a shit attitude where he thinks he's better than what he is.

The Suns acting like it was a "steal" to get him are stupid, there's a reason the Kings let him go after putting up 20 and 6 and there's also a reason they let Tyreke go for guys who were supposed to be "lesser" players like Darren Collison (who is actually a beast).

Thomas is a great 6th man but he refuses to accept the role and a lot of the time ruins chemistry but his efficient chucking. His defense overall is beyond pitiful as well.
    100% truth. Everyone on this thread needs to read this post over and over.

Also, Bledsoe is kinda trash and so overrated. Should a never resigned him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    no, they shouldnt have paid frye, letting frye go was one of the best things they have done. Suns dont need another 3 point shooter on the floor, and that was all he was good for. The suns need a legit big man. They tried for Monroe, thats why negotiations with Bledsoe took so long. Hopefully they can package up bledsoe and another player for a big man
    Their offensive rating with him on the floor was 120, and 107 with him off the floor last year. The defensive rating stayed the same. Now the Suns are struggling this year and it's supposed to be because of Bledsoe? GTFOH.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07

having confidence is a good thing. it's probably the reason he is even in the league. the kings are a bad organization that has made dumb moves for most of the past 10 years. letting thomas go is definitely one of them if u consider how little he actually got paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    having confidence is a good thing. it's probably the reason he is even in the league. the kings are a bad organization that has made dumb moves for most of the past 10 years. letting thomas go is definitely one of them if u consider how little he actually got paid.
    The Maloofs ****ed with the team pretty much post Adelman, always looking to move them to Anaheim/Seattle/etc

From 99-2006 or so they were considered one of the best organizations. Playoffs for 8 or so years straight.

Yup. Suns should Trade Bledsoe to the Lakers for Nash's expiring Contract, the removal of the top 5 protection, and we will throw in a second round pick, and Houston's First Rounder and Boozer and Ryan Kelly or Robert Sacre. That gives them a big

NBA rookie of the year

Dragic stans hate Bledsoe because he interferes with his stats

I always thought re-signing him to that huge deal was a mistake after they decided to bring in Isiah Thomas. 5 freaking point guards? Has Zoran even played?

They should trade either him or Isiah along with possibly Ennis at the deadline if they're still not getting it together.

Suns are idiots