Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: I guarantee that the knicks will advance further than the bulls this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    You make them look bad on this forum with all the crap talking. That's why people talk shit in the first place.
    Please niguh. Are you new here? People been talked shit about the knicks for years even in 94 and 99 people were talking shit about them especially the ones that lives in different states. Its a "New York" jealousy thing first.

Default Re: I guarantee that the knicks will advance further than the bulls this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    Please niguh. Are you new here? People been talked shit about the knicks for years even in 94 and 99 people were talking shit about them especially the ones that lives in different states. Its a "New York" jealousy thing first.
    Why are you getting so sensitive about it?

Every team has haters. Get over it. You're only making this "hating" worse by making these dumb threads.

National High School Star

I would actually be quite legitimately surprised if the Knicks made the playoffs...

Quote Originally Posted by Sportal
    I would actually be quite legitimately surprised if the Knicks made the playoffs...
    Make a bet bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Why are you getting so sensitive about it?

Every team has haters. Get over it. You're only making this "hating" worse by making these dumb threads.
    How is it dumb when its a possibilty. Knicks were 2nd seed in 2013 with multiple injuries and nobody saw that coming.

Local High School Star sirkeelma's Avatar

LOL! Nice bump

Lol

Knicks fans should start a petition disowning Real14.

Tolerant Liberals

bump