Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default I got to hand it to Kobe Bryant at 34 and still "dueling" with the NBA's young guns..

First it was Kobe vs Kyrie Irving

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQnnBkj8lro

Kobe had 42, Irving 28 points and 11 assists but it was the Cavs who came up tops..

Then it was the Kobe and Damian Lilard showdown..

I just have mad respect for this guy. I believe I would be in a wheelchair by 34 instead of running around guarding super-talented 20 year olds in basketball!

National High School Star

Default Re: I got to hand it to Kobe Bryant at 34 and still "dueling" with the NBA's young guns..

I heard Lillard and Kobe had a conversation at the end of the game. I wonder what they were talking about.

Banned

Default Re: I got to hand it to Kobe Bryant at 34 and still "dueling" with the NBA's young guns..

The Cavs and the Blazers....Pretty sad that Kobe has to try so hard to beat them. LeBron would get about 25 points halfway through the third and then sit as his team is up by 30.

All this 34yr old fapping is ridiculous...many other players have beasted at age 34, for seasons length at that too. Stop making it seem as if it's some rare feat.

Hakeem
    Malone
    MJ - ASG MVP, league MVP, FMVP
    etc.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    All this 34yr old fapping is ridiculous...many other players have beasted at age 34, for seasons length at that too. Stop making it seem as if it's some rare feat.

Hakeem
    Malone
    etc.
    You mentioned one SG and that's MJ... comparing MJ to Kobe? lol... lets not even talk about actual mileage on each of their legs. without speed, guards are utterly useless. As age starts to creep up, athleticism seizes and it all becomes about skill.

Stop making it seem as if it's some rare feat.

Hakeem
    Malone
    etc.
    By stating "stop making it seem as if it's some rare feat" and then to come up with those 3 names ?... It does make it rare.

Good High School Starter jcsrplumply's Avatar

Hakeem
    Malone
    etc.
    It's rare.

Didn't kno you all wanted every player at 34...

Well there was also:

Drexler-quadruple double game too
    Stockton-60+ wins and 12 ast
    Wilt
    Nash
    Magic (36)- played maybe 40 games and had a 20/10/10 stay line off the bench

Continue?!?

Didn't kno you all wanted every player at 34...

Well there was also:

Drexler-quadruple double game too
    Stockton-60+ wins and 12 ast
    Wilt
    Nash
    Magic (36)- played maybe 40 games and had a 20/10/10 stay line off the bench

Continue?!?
    so drexler for one game? 18-6-6 vs 27-6-5?
    Wilt bas back in the stone age, that's an exaggeration of course, but don't compare stats of a 7'2" greatest athlete ever to a 6'6" SG.
    lol @ at nash

Hakeem
    Malone
    etc.
    Because being in the same league as Hakeem, Malone, and Jordan isn't special and amazing to watch

Saw a basketball once

Hakeem
    Malone
    Stockton
    Wilt
    Ha ha, wow you just invalidated your own claim, and I'm a Kobe hater. That's excellent company to be in!

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamsCollege
    Ha ha, wow you just invalidated your own claim, and I'm a Kobe hater. That's excellent company to be in!
    Seriously, using "Jordan was good at 34 too" to bash someone

Hakeem
    Malone
    etc.
    Lol, look at the names you have provided. No, really. Stop and think about what you are saying for a second. These are top 10 players of all time.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMontana
    The Cavs and the Blazers....Pretty sad that Kobe has to try so hard to beat them. LeBron would get about 25 points halfway through the third and then sit as his team is up by 30.
    RG?

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    Lol, look at the names you have provided. No, really. Stop and think about what you are saying for a second. These are top 10 players of all time.
    Young Lebron/Heat "fans" tend to post first, think later.