Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Default Re: Does someone have an extra 48 hour Xbox Live pass I can borrow?

Well I got my $5 Amazon a while back. After I got that, I created another account and been working 2. Finally reached the goal on my new account and I'm 1 point away on my other account. Should have $15 tomorrow.

Except I forgot my new bing account ID... Been collecting points and I wasn't logged in. ****ing thing didn't even tell me. Not sure what I should do because technically I have that point total on my screen; I'm just not logged in.

I'm thinking if I register a new account then maybe those points will be assigned to that account? Going to try contact customer service and see what's up.

Anyway, takes me literally 10-20 seconds a day, depending on how much other shit I'm running. So I will probably keep this up for a while. Free money is free money.

Home of the 16

Months of saving & all you get is $5? Errr...

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    Months of saving & all you get is $5? Errr...
    Only takes a month 1/2 and again, I just have a bing bookmark folder, right click, open all, go take a piss or something, comeback and it's all done. Have to make a few extra clicks for the daily stuff, but yeah.

Why not?

FWIW, I do this every day and I got $15 two days ago. Two on my gold account and one on my new account (Bing didn't accept my one that I forgot the username...).

Been, what? 28 days? Not bad for 30 seconds work once a day.

Think I'm going to use this to buy my DS games, since there's literally 1 game I want and I'd rather not wait. And I can't justify $40 for a handheld game all the time. Already spend too much on Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    FWIW, I do this every day and I got $15 two days ago. Two on my gold account and one on my new account (Bing didn't accept my one that I forgot the username...).

Been, what? 28 days? Not bad for 30 seconds work once a day.

Think I'm going to use this to buy my DS games, since there's literally 1 game I want and I'd rather not wait. And I can't justify $40 for a handheld game all the time. Already spend too much on Steam.
    i actually use to use a lot of these sites like instagc to buy games that my parents wouldnt get me.

Update: kept it up for about 9 months it looks like based on older posts in this thread. Kind of been messing around, reading up, and found a solid pattern. Anyway, just bought this for the bedroom. Paid for almost all of it (400 of the 530 something with tax).

http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-E480i-B2.../dp/B00GKKI4NY

Doing more accounts so it takes me 3-6 minutes a day, depending on my background programs. Not bad, tho. Haven't bought a tv since around 2008 so I'm pretty stoked.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    Update: kept it up for about 9 months it looks like based on older posts in this thread. Kind of been messing around, reading up, and found a solid pattern. Anyway, just bought this for the bedroom. Paid for almost all of it (400 of the 530 something with tax).

http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-E480i-B2.../dp/B00GKKI4NY

Doing more accounts so it takes me 3-6 minutes a day, depending on my background programs. Not bad, tho. Haven't bought a tv since around 2008 so I'm pretty stoked.