High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Time to trade Nash.

We need to trade him now while the rest of the league still believes that 40 year old white guys are somehow above the laws of physics and time. Darius Johnson-odom would help our team more than Nash.

Default Re: Time to trade Nash.

Quote Originally Posted by kkinchen
    We need to trade him now while the rest of the league still believes that 40 year old white guys are somehow above the laws of physics and time. Darius Johnson-odom would help our team more than Nash.

I think Pau is poised for a huge break return year.

We need to trade Nash to Toronto. Home town, and the mgmt staff loves him over there. We need to bring back Lowry.

And Kaman, needs to be off the bench with his no defense playing ass. We need to start JChill.
    JChill is a lot more athletic and will clean up paus misses and get garbage pts and some nice feeds from pau. We need the defense. Pau isn't a bad defender just not great.

Get some defense and MAKE swaggy P play some d.

We will seriously surprise some ppl.

Pau
    JChill
    A Johnson
    KB
    Lowry

Tough team.
    Bench

Farmar
    Meeks
    Swaggy
    Henry
    Kaman

Okay bench. Maybe we should start w Johnson for the defense and let swaggy play the jr smith role. Off the bench and be a straight microwave.

We're for sure a lot deeper and younger.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
    I think Pau is poised for a huge break return year.

We need to trade Nash to Toronto. Home town, and the mgmt staff loves him over there. We need to bring back Lowry.

And Kaman, needs to be off the bench with his no defense playing ass. We need to start JChill.
    JChill is a lot more athletic and will clean up paus misses and get garbage pts and some nice feeds from pau. We need the defense. Pau isn't a bad defender just not great.

Get some defense and MAKE swaggy P play some d.

We will seriously surprise some ppl.

Pau
    JChill
    A Johnson
    KB
    Lowry

Tough team.
    Bench

Farmar
    Meeks
    Swaggy
    Henry
    Kaman

Okay bench. Maybe we should start w Johnson for the defense and let swaggy play the jr smith role. Off the bench and be a straight microwave.

We're for sure a lot deeper and younger.

I totally agree with you on this. Nash was horrible against San Antonio and the occasional flashes of the old Nash that we will see throughout the season does not justify how much of a liability he is on the defensive end. If we could give up Nash and maybe Shawne Williams and Elias Harris for Lowry and Austin Daye we should do it.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

nash needs to fcuking retire by now...his old a$$ is stealing lot of money form the lakers...

last year made no impact and this yr the same...the season is not even a week old and his old a$$ is on all done...

i respect him but he has not done anything since joining the lakers...

hope the raptors bit but with their new GM you never know

Made that high school varsity squad Frank Foley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    nash needs to fcuking retire by now...his old a$$ is stealing lot of money form the lakers...

last year made no impact and this yr the same...the season is not even a week old and his old a$$ is on all done...

i respect him but he has not done anything since joining the lakers...

hope the raptors bit but with their new GM you never know
    I agree with all of this. I would take what we can for Nash, even a couple of 2nd rounders. Ujiri is a friggin' shark, so you know they're not going to offer much of worth, barring ownership losing their minds.

The other problem is that Toronto doesn't have cap room, and the only salary they have that matches up with Nash's is Derozan's bad contract. I do not want Demar Derozan on my team.

You guys should all be happy that Coach Kinchen is here to save the day. This is our best rotation, since cleary we're not going to trade Nash.

Farmar/Blake/Nash
    Henry/Meeks/Shannon brown
    Bryant/Young/Lamar Odom
    Hill/Johnson/Kelly
    Gasol/Kaman/Sacre

Nash should be our third-string point guard if we do keep him. He is more of a player-coach at this point in his career than a player. Henry and Bryant will play well together too. And most importantly those first two units have the talent and mix of players to really get after it defensively.

And I am suggesting that we either trade or waive E. Harris and S. Williams and replace them with Shannon Brown and Lamar Odom.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Foley
    I agree with all of this. I would take what we can for Nash, even a couple of 2nd rounders. Ujiri is a friggin' shark, so you know they're not going to offer much of worth, barring ownership losing their minds.

The other problem is that Toronto doesn't have cap room, and the only salary they have that matches up with Nash's is Derozan's bad contract. I do not want Demar Derozan on my team.
    Many options there

Lowry/gray(both expirers) 4 nash

Gay to detroit
    Tornto gets Nash, cv, blakd
    Lakers get monroe, stuckey