Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Marc J. Spears: Rajon Rondo has interest in signing with the Brooklyn Nets

Link

I don't know about this dude tho! His great years are way behind him. I need a PG who can shoot. But he could potentially elevate Lopez game. Who by the way is the best Center in East.

Default Re: Marc J. Spears: Rajon Rondo has interest in signing with the Brooklyn Nets

Rajon Rondo solidifying his desire to never make the playoffs again.

Default Re: Marc J. Spears: Rajon Rondo has interest in signing with the Brooklyn Nets

Why?!

You know it's bad when FA rather play for the Kings...

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    Rajon Rondo solidifying his desire to never make the playoffs again.
    Shut up punk

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Why?

Why would ANYONE have interest in singing with the Nets? Do they even have a draft pick this decade?

It's rare to find guys that actually show that they want to come to the Nets, that's for sure. I only wish it wasn't always losing players like Rondo and Fright Coward.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

marc spears could have just as easily said "rajon rondo has interest in signing with any team that wants him"

Decent playground baller

Why Nets? Outside of Kidd about 15 years ago, that is where point guards go to die.

Quote Originally Posted by ScalsFan21
    It's rare to find guys that actually show that they want to come to the Nets, that's for sure. I only wish it wasn't always losing players like Rondo and Fright Coward.

I guess he wants to remain in a bottom dweller team.

Someone better tell him KG and Pierce don't play there anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by MintBerryCrunch
    Why Nets? Outside of Kidd about 15 years ago, that is where point guards go to die.
    Devin Harris went to the Nets and became an all star.

Devin ****ing Harris. Good move by Rondo.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScalsFan21
    every year there are players taking discounts to come to the Nets. Even superstars add the Nets as a go-to team. Even when LeBron was a free agent many years ago he visited with the Nets as a potential suitor.