Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Draymond Green tackled Michael Beasley in the final seconds of the Warriors loss

Let's be honest, the Warriors have gotten away with absurd shit all season long. Moving screens every night, to the suplex screen set a few weeks ago to allow Curry to hit a game winner.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/04/dray...rriors-rockets

Question 1) If this was Demarcus Cousins, and he picked someone up and threw them to the floor as time expired... what would his punishment be?

Question 2) What will Draymond's punishment be?

What about the Bogut arm bar? What's the punishment for trying to break an elbow?

https://twitter.com/JohnnyNBA/status/723353493084348416

Default Re: Draymond Green tackled Michael Beasley in the final seconds of the Warriors loss

Alpha

Default Re: Draymond Green tackled Michael Beasley in the final seconds of the Warriors loss

Another one.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

op sounds a whiny bitch

"This isn't fair! waaah! let me make some threads about the unfairness!"

its basketball bitch if you dont like it then dont watch

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    op sounds a whiny bitch

Just remember that when Beverly stomps on GAC's ankle.

Beasly clearly held Green's arm.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Curry better sit out the series, or else I have a feeling the Rockets will target the leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Curry better sit out the series, or else I have a feeling the Rockets will target the leg.

Local High School Star

but..but...but, every team in the league does it. ya'll just hatin because curry makes alot of threes

I rule the local playground

Draymond Screen needs to be Dexter Pittman'ed.

These type of plays are the #1 reason, besides MJ's otherworldly competitiveness, why the Dubs would've had no chance against the Bulls. Rodman, Pippen etc would have responded to these dirty plays and Screen and Bogus would wilt.

Players these days, especially on this apathetic Rockets team, rarely respond in kind.

Being a Cleveland fan, I can tell you that the Andrew bogut arm bar is a very, very dangerous move.

Dwight deserved to do what he did and more for Bogut trying to pull that Sh*t.

He should be suspended to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    op sounds a whiny bitch

So your answer to the questions is.... what?

Quote Originally Posted by WadeStan
    Draymond Screen needs to be Dexter Pittman'ed.

These type of plays are the #1 reason, besides MJ's otherworldly competitiveness, why the Dubs would've had no chance against the Bulls. Rodman, Pippen etc would have responded to these dirty plays and Screen and Bogus would wilt.

Players these days, especially on this apathetic Rockets team, rarely respond in kind.
    Actually, it's almost as if the Warriors are allowed to play 90's style of basketball while the rest of the league has to play the ***** ass 2010's version.

Quote Originally Posted by f0und
    but..but...but, every team in the league does it. ya'll just hatin because curry makes alot of threes
    You do realize they won off an offensive foul right? Harden clearly fouled Iggy before dropping dropping a 2 with a classic Lebron move. I'm not complaining mind you, those calls don't usually get called at the end of games but this victim complex screams of insecurity.

I can't tell if Green was doing it to get the quick FT calls and try to hit a hailmary 3 after or he was being a frustrated idiot.