NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Archie Goodwin Bandwagon - Next Stop: All Star 2016 (?)

Am I the only one who gets aroused when Goodwin plays?

Guy is like a good looking Dwyane Wade who has the opportunity to develop a better shot.

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Default Re: Archie Goodwin Bandwagon - Next Stop: All Star 2016 (?)

Me as well. Suns need to stop thinking 2 points guards. Not sure what they will do about Knight once his contract is up end of season.

I think in a season or two Goodwin and Len are going to be impact players for the Suns. I see Archie's floor as a Barbosa type six man for the Suns, and am excited about his ceiling. Of course, barring the possibility that the Suns managements trade their good players again

And then we got Warren, who's another stud. The team's actually in pretty good shape.
    Roster shaping up, even though we are losing games, but we are getting more balance at all positions.
    Getting to the POs is going to benefit these young players no doubt, and winning games build chemistry. I hope they catch fire soon.

I think its time for Green's minute to go to Goodwin, and Tucker's to Warren

National High School Star Mrofir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by livingby3's
    I think its time for Green's minute to go to Goodwin, and Tucker's to Warren

I agree with you about Green, but Tucker is a part of this team's 5 year horizon in my opinion. Him, Len, and arguably Bledsoe are the only 3 players that are showing they belong in a prominent role on a winning team. Everyone else is either a "no way" (green), or a "?" (Goodwin, Warren, etc)

128 time NBA All Star Run&Gun=Fun's Avatar

Unfortunately They're in no mans land again in regards to the draft lottery/missing playoffs. I doubt they will make it now and probably slotted in for 12-14 pick again. Which the Suns have used pretty effectively (Lopez, Markieff, Warren) but unlikely to get a game changer at that spot.

I think the front office screwed up last off season and even at the trade deadline last season, there was rightly a bit of excitement about the way they were the laying and with the cap flexibility/accumulation of assets should have put a better product in the floor by now. The I Thomas signing was just bizarre.

Len, Markieff, Bledsoe. Is still a nice young core.

Hopefully Warren pans out and Goodwin is still very young so I am also hopeful he will become a nice player, he has nice speed and defensive instincts.

Warren is legit and is a star scorer awaiting to happen.

Hornacek and the Suns need to free him and let him play more, definitely highest ceiling on the team right now.