Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Am I the only one who doesn't buy into the Warriors championship hype

I love Steph and Klay.
    Idk why but I just get the feeling they're the new age Kings, Mavs, Cavs or Suns. Great regular season team but I think they'll fall flat on their faces in the playoffs.

Default Re: Am I the only one who doesn't buy into the Warriors championship hype

You are the only one my friend.

It's not only about Klay & Steph. They can defend and score the basketball with ease, as a team.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Am I the only one who doesn't buy into the Warriors championship hype

Only team that can beat them in the West is Spurs. Grizzlies could possibly do it but it is highly unlikely. Warriors have lost 2 games at home all season and have the best home court advantage in basketball. I don't see giving any team positive odds vs the warriors while they have home court advantage.

They have elite offense and defense. Never has such a combination not been dominate.

The only problem they have is that im not sure I trust anyone outside of Curry consistently. But they have such a great defense that it doesnt even matter. Eventually the 3 ball will overwhelm teams and there is nothing you can do about it.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Only team that can beat them in the West is Spurs. Grizzlies could possibly do it but it is highly unlikely. Warriors have lost 2 games at home all season and have the best home court advantage in basketball. I don't see giving any team positive odds vs the warriors while they have home court advantage.
    If Durant comes back healthy somehow, you guys probably wont see the second round.

Shit, I honestly think Westbrook and Ibaka could take you guys 7.

Pulling a complete 180 from earlier in the season, but I honestly think Cleveland might win it all. They have way too much firepower, and their defense is inconsistent but I have no doubts they'll bring the intensity come playoff time. They're just too talented, too balanced, and the chemistry is coming along. The only team I think stands a chance against them would be SA at 100%, OKC at 100% with healthy Durant, or Warriors playing at the top of their capabilities consistently. And I don't think any of the 3 is gonna happen.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    They have elite offense and defense. Never has such a combination not been dominate.

The only problem they have is that im not sure I trust anyone outside of Curry consistently. But they have such a great defense that it doesnt even matter. Eventually the 3 ball will overwhelm teams and there is nothing you can do about it.
    I think the lack of experience from the players and the coach is going to be a problem too

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    If Durant comes back healthy somehow, you guys probably wont see the second round.

lulz.

Christian is ON ONE tonight. Love you boy.

FOH so we gonna stand and watch them play. We don't have a team at all of course.

oh and plase stop dreaming Curry > Westbrook

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Pulling a complete 180 from earlier in the season, but I honestly think Cleveland might win it all. They have way too much firepower, and their defense is inconsistent but I have no doubts they'll bring the intensity come playoff time. They're just too talented, too balanced, and the chemistry is coming along. The only team I think stands a chance against them would be SA at 100%, OKC at 100% with healthy Durant, or Warriors playing at the top of their capabilities consistently. And I don't think any of the 3 is gonna happen.
    I wouldn't bet on it but I wouldn't be surprised.

Kyrie Love are playoff questions marks
    Blatt is blahh
    Mosgov is the shit
    Jr smith is a loose cannon, who knows how he'll perform

But they have Bron Bron, but lets see how he does in the finals with that Cleveland and 23 on the front of his jersey.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Oh you are one of those guys....

I wouldn't bet on it but I wouldn't be surprised.

Kyrie Love are playoff questions marks
    Blatt is blahh
    Mosgov is the shit
    Jr smith is a loose cannon, who knows how he'll perform

But they have Bron Bron, but lets see how he does in the finals with that Cleveland and 23 on the front of his jersey.
    Good point. Hard to believe in the Cavs when they have a guy who chokes in almost every championship series he's ever been in.... including his junior year in high school when he lost the state championship to an ALL WHITE team.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    FOH so we gonna stand and watch them play. We don't have a team at all of course.

oh and plase stop dreaming Curry > Westbrook
    Im just keeping it real, i've seen a lot of teams look fantastic in the regular season.

but the playoffs is another animal. And Westbrook is the most savage one

If OKC can get a good series out of Waiters you really shouldn't be surprised if OKC wins that series.

What do people not get about this?

I feel like people don't trust the warriors because their star is seen as "fragile" and "weak" at a subconscious level.

These warriors are dominant on BOTH ends of the floor. That's the difference between them and the other teams OP mentioned.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan

Oh you are one of those guys....

One of what?

Your team hasn't proven SQUAT!