Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Default Re: The history of Kobe haters on ISH

i thought i saw knoe post this year..or maybe it was another poster using his name

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by magic chiongson
    i thought i saw knoe post this year..or maybe it was another poster using his name
    Oh he's still around going 9 years strong

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    I came on the boards in 2000 and it has been the same topics but with a twist.

99-00
    People hated Kobe because he was dubbed the next Jordan by the media.
    He was a young kid who was not proven but had potential.
    And at this time the Lakers just got Glen Rice and hardly made a dent in the playoffs. But this year would be different....dirt year under Phil the Lakers win it all. The hatred and homerizm of Kobe escalate to a new high.

00-03
    The trifecta years.
    Kobe and Shaq beef people on these boards choose sides.
    Biggest Kobe haters around these boards are Philly Iverson fans....Kings fans....Carter Raptor fans...Spurs fans...and Blazers fans.
    Many point out Kobe can be replaced with Iverson, Carter, Eddie Jones, Marbury, Steve Francis etc. and the lakers would still win titles.
    Jordan fans around this time are still out in force hating Kobe as well.

Colorado and the Lakers mega team losing the Finals...
    All blame goes on Kobe. And the Kobe rapist threads on here blow up.

2005-06
    Kobe is hated for running Shaq out of town and being on a sub par Laker team.
    Haters make constant post on how Kobe will never win another title. They also sell the idea that Kobe is not better then McGrady, Iverson, and Carter still.

2007-08
    Kobe scores 81 point in one game but the haters point to the one stat 0 assist.
    Around this time the Wade and LeBron comparisons start. (Iverson McGrady and Carter start to phase out). He is still ridiculed for not being able to win a title without Shaq...in fact not being able to win a playoff series.....being a one man show in LA....throwing Bynum under the bus....and when all else fails a rapist.

2008-2011
    Kobe wins titles back to back with Pau Bynum and Lamar.
    Haters now are saying Pau is the main option and reason for the titles. Kobe can not win titles with out a prime big man. They point out his shooting percentage during certain games more then ever.
    He is compared to LeBron and Jordan constantly. And is still called a rapist when all else fails.

Present day....
    Kobe is too old. Kobe legacy will be stained by this season. Kobe is no longer elite in the NBA. LeBron and Durant are better then Kobe has ever been. No elite player would want to play with Kobe. Etc. etc.

As you can see on these boards with some people Kobe is the luckiest player to ever play and is just an average player....that's what the haters all along have been pushing us to believe.

Kobe's game is his Gift & Curse.
    Last edited by G-Funk; 03-16-2013 at 11:06 PM.

Who can find the first Kobe haters in internet history?

"
    This is taken from an article in SLAM a couple of months ago, but I was
    just amazed at his mentality, here it goes:
    "Some-times your shot is gonna fall; sometimes it might not-you got to
    keep shooting."

If this ain't ball hoggin, I don't know what is."

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/re...T2M/discussion

This is from 98...

I used to hate Kobe. After a while though, a guy becomes so great that you just can't hate on him anymore, so I just started appreciating him.

It sounds stupid when people try to discredit Kobe these days. The dude is arguably the most successful athlete of his generation. There's nothing anybody can really do to dispute that.

shhhhhhh

Knoe and Loki. Those two...

They'd comb through 10 years worth of box scores to find one quarter in one game that fit an argument. Loki would debate for 24 hours over one tenth of a percentage point to degrade Kobe's game.

Knoe that guy had ISH on RSS or something I actually can't remember him posting in a thread that isn't about Kobe. He'd be gone for a week but as soon as a Kobe thread popped up BAM he was online in 30 seconds

BUT I'll give them credit, they stuck to it and even if their arguments were rooted in their hate for Kobe and they had to twist some facts or ignore some others they did it with some sense of style. Not like the idiots like that Ghengis guy or the host of brain dead kids now who just spout nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    3. junkifunki 2000-2002

SIXER FAM HOLA!!

Right on cue Simba!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    Right on cue Simba!!!

You remember my old pro!!!

Greatest Of All Time Baller1986's Avatar

Where's the history of Kobe Loves thread? Proffessormurder owned that thread.

lol at that extensive list. some of those, like Lebron23 are Lebron stans but not real Kobe haters. there's a difference.

LOL I like how most of those morons have disappeared after Kobe's back to back chips and just a few will pop up once in a while after Kobe has a bad game.

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    I remember allaroundclown. The funniest thing about knoeitawl is that he's been hating on Kobe for almost a decade and I'm pretty sure he was a grown man around 2004. So you got a dude in his mid thirties arguing with kids on a forum with his Kobe rants
    You're one of the biggest Kobe d**ks**kers on this forum

A list should be made for guys like you who support Kobe before the team...

9empire, alphawolf, you, kobe143 are unbearable with the way they defend kobe on everything, its sad

From my memory, Knoeitawl had some very good posts...Reason why alot the Lakers/KObe fans remember him is because he hit the negative truth on Kobe a lot of the time. Sure, he dispised Kobe, does that make his opinion any less relevant? My problem is with the Kobe fans who don't ever speak negative of Kobe, like some kind of worship thing, i dont know. I find it ridiculous how a poster can say a few bad things about kobe, but also say some positive things, yet they get blackballed and accused of being a hater or negged accordingly.
    Last edited by poido123; 03-17-2013 at 04:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    You're one of the biggest Kobe d**ks**kers on this forum

A list should be made for guys like you who support Kobe before the team...

9empire, alphawolf, you, kobe143 are unbearable with the way they defend kobe on everything, its sad

From my memory, Knoeitawl had some very good posts...Reason why alot the Lakers/KObe fans remember him is because he hit the negative truth on Kobe a lot of the time. Sure, he dispised Kobe, does that make his opinion any less relevant? My problem is with the Kobe fans who don't ever speak negative of Kobe, like some kind of worship thing, i dont know. I find it ridiculous how a poster can say a few bad things about kobe, but also say some positive things, yet they get blackballed and accused of being a hater or negged accordingly.

can't take you seriously

Quote Originally Posted by dh144498

can't take you seriously
    WTF?
    you joined ISH in 2012 and in red? Have you ever seen a Knoeitawl post? :

You have no place saying anything about taking someone seriously, pretty sure your a blow-by who will be banned anytime soon...

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    WTF?
    you joined ISH in 2012 and in red? Have you ever seen a Knoeitawl post? :

You have no place saying anything about taking someone seriously, pretty sure your a blow-by who will be banned anytime soon...
    I saw his posts earlier this year/last year. He'd pop out once in a while after Kobe has a bad game. I think before 2009 he was posting here every chance he gets and just bad mouth Kobe. Then he went back to his cave after Lakers won 2 more titles.

And I've seen some of the ridiculous stuff you post, pretty entertaining to read for a quick laugh but nothing to take seriously.

And being in red on this forum only means that people don't like what you said, logical or illogical. Proves nothing.