Default Third or fourth seed which would be better for Bulls?

It's looking more and more like the Bulls will end up with the fourth seed, but there's still a possibility they could get the third seed if they beat the Bobcats and the Raptors lose to the Knicks which I don't see happening (no Carmello).
    If the Bulls stay as the fourth seed that means they'd probably vs the Nets, then the Pacers in the second round and if they found a way to beat Indiana they'd vs the Heat in the conference finals. What would be better? Verse the Heat sooner or later. Most people would say later, but there may be some reasons why it would be better if they verse them sooner.

Default Re: Third or fourth seed which would be better for Bulls?

I am actually liking the forecast if the Bulls grab the fourth seed better.

The Pacers are a bunch of frauds, I have been saying this all season long. I would not take for granted that they get out of the first round.

Eh. while I think the Bulls would easily beat the Nets and probably give the Pacers a run for their money, I'd much rather see the Heat in the second round. Just because I like watching those games.

I can't see the Bulls winning against other one and making the conference finals so it's whatever.

College superstar

I would rather the Bulls got the third PICK than the third seed. I love the team, and their heart, and am crazy proud of what they have done this year... but man, couldn't they have taken one year off, similar to the Spurs for the Duncan draft?

That said... I don't see the Bulls being able to beat any West team other than the Clippers. So.... I don't think it matters when the Bulls lose. They will lose. Obviously, the further they get in to the playoffs, the more money they make, and that's great... but let's not act like they have any shot at a title.

Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

A top pick would have been nice. But really the Bulls were in position this season where they didn't need to tank when Rose went down. Trading Deng really helped. Now this summer they can amnesty Boozer. They have draft picks still. And they still have a core of Noah, Rose, Butler and Taj Gibson.

Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

I do think they can take Indiana. So I hope they meet in the second round. It would be crazy if after all this the Bulls ended up making it back to the Eastern Conference Finals.