Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron watch against Brooklyn

Quote Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
    The team that won more playoff games against the heat in one series last year than the knicks in an entire DECADE
    you gave up 40 pts to 1 legged wade. your franchise is non-existent. good luck with max hibbert tho

you won 1 more game. that is no reason to get cocky

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    you gave up 40 pts to 1 legged wade. your franchise is non-existent. good luck with max hibbert tho

Actually we won 5 more since you know we actually get passed the 1st round unlike them garbage knicks

Local High School Star

That should be end of discussion right there, how can a fan of one of the most irrelevant franchises on earth talk sh!t about the most valuable team in the league. Yeah they have more playoffs wins in the past 10 years but 0 rings to show for it so the cockiness is meaningless.

Actually we won 5 more since you know we actually get passed the 1st round unlike them garbage knicks
    why dont you read what you wrote idiot? you won 2 against them, knicks won 1. no team was beating the heat in the 1st round, not knicks not pacers. if the knicks had to play shitty magic, they would have beat them.

all of a sudden getting past the 1st round is an accomplishment. all of a sudden, blowing 2-1 lead at home is an accomplishment. wow playoff wins. i didnt know that was the purpose of basketball. its finals win or bust. wow, great accomplishment, you beat a declining magic team. good job, good effort.

The team that won more playoff games against the heat in one series last year than the knicks in an entire DECADE
    quoted because pacers fans that root on lebron james need clarification.

why dont you read what you wrote idiot? you won 2 against them, knicks won 1. no team was beating the heat in the 1st round, not knicks not pacers. if the knicks had to play shitty magic, they would have beat them.

all of a sudden getting past the 1st round is an accomplishment. all of a sudden, blowing 2-1 lead at home is an accomplishment. wow playoff wins. i didnt know that was the purpose of basketball. its finals win or bust. wow, great accomplishment, you beat a declining magic team. good job, good effort.

oh wow, he beat an overrated celtics team and needed ref help to beat the knicks

someone post jason kidd and marion and terry sonning him

someone remind me who the pacers are again
    4-1 against Knicks

Banned

I don't think you understand. We won more games agains t the heat than you th knicks have against any team in the last decade in the playoffs And how is it our fault we faced the magic? It's your fault for being the garbage 7th seed

pacers fans that root for lebron. who did you root for in the heat-pacer series? talk about phony.

they were 18-6 after dantoni left. you can bet they would have smoked the pacers

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    That should be end of discussion right there, how can a fan of one of the most irrelevant franchises on earth talk sh!t about the most valuable team in the league. Yeah they have more playoffs wins in the past 10 years but 0 rings to show for it so the cockiness is meaningless.
    What in terms of $$ Who ther hell gives a shit. It's embarrassing a small market teams has 6 times more playoff wins in 1 year over a big market team You actually think just because they're a bigger market I can't talk shit What a f@ggot stop posting

Beyond DA BULLSHIT, I'm watchin'.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    4-1 against Knicks
    i dont root for 10 teams like you and pacers do. i only have 1 horse in the race.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Saw a basketball once Rick Kamla's Avatar

Knick fans getting demolished here in InsideHoops.

Banned

pacers fans that root for lebron. who did you root for in the heat-pacer series? talk about phony.

they were 18-6 after dantoni left. you can bet they would have smoked the pacers
    Because I called out for your constant blind hate on lebron I'm a phony. I guess I should follow your butthurt logic and hate him

You knicks fans are something else go treat your butthurt here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UjsXo9l6I8