Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Grant Hill on Derrick Rose... a must read... especially for Bulls fans

didnt read.

what you gone do?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Grant Hill on Derrick Rose... a must read... especially for Bulls fans

Tim hardaway:

Hardaway told [COLOR=#7a4300]Jared Zwerling writing for ESPNChicago.com[/COLOR] that Rose needs to consider sitting out an entire season (hat tip [COLOR=#7a4300]SLAM[/COLOR]).
    [INDENT]

Learning to shoot layups SewerUrchin's Avatar

What you said:
    Quote Originally Posted by daj0264
    didnt read.

what you gone do?
    What everyone assumes:
    Quote Originally Posted by daj0264
    cant read.

what I gone do?
    Thanks for your contribution to the discussion, taking special care to ignore the thoughtful requests of the OP and thought provoking arguments explained in the article.

Decent college freshman

tell me derrick rose jock riders, is it EXHAUSTING constantly having to think of rationalizations for what he's doing?

Very good NBA starter

Honestly any comments on this issue from past or present NBA players I take with a huge grain of salt. They're all people who've been catered to since probably HS, they're all in this spoiled millionaire club. They back each other, not surprising.

NBA Superstar

I found the article to be very much on point. I appreciate the share.

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    Honestly any comments on this issue from past or present NBA players I take with a huge grain of salt. They're all people who've been catered to since probably HS, they're all in this spoiled millionaire club. They back each other, not surprising.

So you, numbersix's dumbass, knickswins hatin ass, and buddha's retarded ass are MORE qualified to speak on the issue than Tim hardaway and magic Johnson?

FOH. The three of you combined probably haven't played one season of competitive ball yet you guys are experts.

I love how guys say Rose is 100% fine or Rose isn't injured or feeling pain.

Hill, a great source and a well liked and respected player JUST SAID in the OP that EVEN THOUGH TEAM DOCTORS CLEAR YOU IT DOESN'T (necessarily) MEAN YOU SHOULD PLAY.

you guys are freakin dense I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by knickswin
    tell me derrick rose jock riders, is it EXHAUSTING constantly having to think of rationalizations for what he's doing?

There isn't any rationalization. Real Bul's fans want him to rest and come back next season. Childish impatient little pricks (in the guise of Bulls fans)get online and complain about things like this.

He will come back when he is ready. Simple as that....all this bellyachin (esp by non Bulls fans) is getting old quick.

I don't get how a fatass computer geek with no life gets off telling D. Rose he's a ***** but I guess it takes all sorts....

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    There isn't any rationalization. Real Bul's fans want him to rest and come back next season. Childish impatient little pricks (in the guise of Bulls fans)get online and complain about things like this.

He will come back when he is ready. Simple as that....all this bellyachin (esp by non Bulls fans) is getting old quick.

I don't get how a fatass computer geek with no life gets off telling D. Rose he's a ***** but I guess it takes all sorts....
    This is getting hilarious. Rose tards aren't even arguing injuries anymore. They're just arguing that a healthy player should rest.

Ok Chicago fans. Just make sure you never say a fcuking word about jay cutler ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    This is getting hilarious. Rose tards aren't even arguing injuries anymore. They're just arguing that a healthy player should rest.
    The hilarity lies in your transparent attempts at trolling. Nice try retard. Get a life, some friends, or a real hobby you socially inept idiot.

I feel sorry for your father having raised such a POS coward. For real...the way you entertain yourself is ****ing pathetic.

The hilarity lies in your transparent attempts at trolling. Nice try retard. Get a life, some friends, or a real hobby you socially inept idiot.

I feel sorry for your father having raised such a POS coward. For real...the way you entertain yourself is ****ing pathetic.
    Yeah but, I don't live in Utah. Win.

GQ ranked SLC as a top 7 lovation for bachelors in the US:

-low cost of living
    -beautiful mountain vistas
    -lots of Island girls
    -close proximity to Vegas
    -I get tons of free NBA tickets

BUt when you live with your parents and are two scared to go on va-ca by yourselfr I see how you'd be scared to travel.

Your mom's basement must be hooked up....you got a private entrance and exit i bet.

One fan has sued Rose for emotional distress

Complete Player

The joke's on you. People don't know what they're missing. SLC is a damn nice place. Even the Mormons were cool lol.

Very good NBA starter

So you, numbersix's dumbass, knickswins hatin ass, and buddha's retarded ass are MORE qualified to speak on the issue than Tim hardaway and magic Johnson?
    Huh? Who said I was more qualified?

All I said was, NBA players sticking up for other NBA players doesn't surprise me or even mean much to me. It's the equivalent of union members mindlessly backing other union members. Ehhh

I'd much rather hear from Rose himself, his closest personal trainers, doctors, and physicians. Because Grant Hill probably knows about as much as Rose' current health and condition as anybody else on here.