Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS KD
    Its people on thsi board taht would get mad if Ray Allen said shooting was his biggest advantage over Kobe. Kobe's fanboys are just sensitive and can't stand to hear someone put even the smallest ***** in Kobe's armor. It was not a jab, the young'n was just speaking the truth.
    For real. These groupies are going to lose their minds over this. They'll hate Bron even more than they already do.

It's funny how when Bron says something positive about Kobe, they take it as the gospel, but this will be looked at as blasphemy of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTicket
    Have we really gotten to the point where you can't even be honest and speak the truth without people getting upset ? He is a better leader than Kobe, everyone knows this including the Kobe fans, so what is the problem ?
    Come on, you know the problem. The problem is that you cannot say ANYTHING even a little bit negative about Kobe Bryant, regardless of how true it is, without his oversensitive groupie fans crying about it.

dont u guys realize how obviously forged those quotes are? no way lebron talks like that

i also hope someone who knows korean calls you on that "translation"

Really Bruh?

Kobe is not a good leader period, so Lebron saying that's his big advantage over Kobe isn't really patting his own back. When Lebron was headed toward the NBA everyone thought he was going to be cocky and arrogant but he has surprised everyone by being somewhat humble, likeable, and down to earth. Everything that Kobe isn't. But Kobe was a monster at defense at Lebron's age, I noticed that Bron left that part out when speaking of advantages.

Banned

No way LeBron said that.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore wild orchid's Avatar

Kobe would even admit that LeBron's a better leader. Ask any player in the league who they would rather play with Kobe or LeBron. LeBron wins hands down.

Not airballing my layups anymore KingofKings718's Avatar

I'd still take Kobe over LeBron.

Local High School Star

Jesus Christ Lebron leave it in the locker room or show you're stuff on the bball corut don't say shlt in the media like that, thats a grade a ***** move I believe.Hopefully its fake and i don't have to hate Lebron even more.

Really Bruh?

Ain't nothin wrong with what Lebron said if he said it. Its all true

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
    For real. These groupies are going to lose their minds over this.
    How you gonna talk about groupies like that when you're probably the biggest one of all time? Lovers? Haters? ALL GROUPIES and nothing more than a cyst on the ass of ish.

Pop youreslf, chump.

Local High School Star

Ain't nothin wrong with what Lebron said if he said it. Its all true
    That may be so but leave it the locker room or the court...Players got to stop spitting crap out about each other.They are not kids.

When ever a kobe topic is around you will find Know it all

Good High School Starter Voice of Reason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
    Jesus Christ Lebron leave it in the locker room or show you're stuff on the bball corut don't say shlt in the media like that, thats a grade a ***** move I believe.Hopefully its fake and i don't have to hate Lebron even more.
    Bron has showed his stuff. Where the hell have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTicket
    Have we really gotten to the point where you can't even be honest and speak the truth without people getting upset ? He is a better leader than Kobe, everyone knows this including the Kobe fans, so what is the problem ?
    Explain how Lebron is a better leader than Kobe. Lebron is not the leader of his own team Eric Snow is.

Quote Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
    That may be so but leave it the locker room or the court...Players got to stop spitting crap out about each other.They are not kids.
    When ever a kobe topic is around you will find Know it all
    He's 21yrs old. Mature for someone his age and didnt spit KIDDIE crap. If this article is true he gave Kobe props and then showed the seperation of the two. Kobe knock has been leadership. Bron knock wasnt. Simple.
    Last edited by Voice of Reason; 08-13-2006 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by K*O*B*E
    Explain how Lebron is a better leader than Kobe. Lebron is not the leader of his own team Eric Snow is.
    What a moron. Judging by username, i shouldnt be surprised.