Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Default Re: it sickens me, if the knicks made the playoffs, we be making history now

Coulda, woulda, shoulda, but...

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Re: it sickens me, if the knicks made the playoffs, we be making history now

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    They failed to make the playoffs in a season where their conference was terrible and there were as many tanking teams as any of us can remember. Not that I expect better from the OP but no rational person can think we missed anything significant with a 37-win team out of the playoffs.
    if hawks can win game 1 at indiana

then so can melo and the crew

then new york city pride would not allow paccers to win 4 games out of the next 6

so the knicks just upset the pacers in round 1

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Zero chance they beat who, Pacers D-leaguers or Bulls?
    You're making a fool of yourself. Knicks are a low IQ team with poor defense. They wouldnt win a single series even if melo played well.

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY

then new york city pride would not allow paccers to win 4 games out of the next 6

Hawks can make the playoffs.

melo and the crew cant make the playofs.

Op is oblivious. How is this retard making threads about the knicks missing playoffs when you have a team in the suns who balled out their minds and absolutely deserve recognition with what they did and still didnt make it. Now THAT is sickening. Not these bums who dont care

Dunking on everybody in the park MavsPoke's Avatar

it sickens me, if the knicks made the playoffs
    If your team didn't make the playoffs in this historically bad season for the East, then you should be sickened.

Fact is, Knicks weren't good enough to make the playoffs in a historically atrocious EC. They don't even deserve to dream about beating the Pacers after their own catastrophic season.

I'm sure this will comfort you in your sleep, but no one cares. Knicks couldn't even make the 8th spot over an Al Horford-less Hawks. An utter disgrace, fitting only for the most disappointing and embarrassing franchise in the last 40 years.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Had the Nets won one more game they would be playing the Hawks or the much weaker Pacers in the second round. That would have been a much easier road to the ECF for the Nets. Right now if they beat the Raptors they would play the Heat in the second round.

Where was that new york city pride all year. Gtfo with this shit. Stop taking credit for another teams accomplishment. How do you even come to the conclusion that the knicks would win game 1 just because the hawks did.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

The Knicks suck.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

NYC pride has won one series in the last 14 years. The annual Pride parade in downtown Boston has been more successful.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    You're making a fool of yourself. Knicks are a low IQ team with poor defense. They wouldnt win a single series even if melo played well.
    Dont make a joke of yourself now... theyd easily stomp the offense-less pacers/bulls

And the Knicks suck...its just the Pacers suck even more.

Bulls could win

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    Had the Nets won one more game they would be playing the Hawks or the much weaker Pacers in the second round. That would have been a much easier road to the ECF for the Nets. Right now if they beat the Raptors they would play the Heat in the second round.
    they tanked on purpose. they will regret it hugely.

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    they tanked on purpose. they will regret it hugely.
    heat will sweep them.. book it