Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: What a meltdown it will be if a top seed is swept by an eighth seed?

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    okc (1) lost to Denver(8) in '94
    Fixed it for ya. It's not Seattle's team anymore.

Default Re: What a meltdown it will be if a top seed is swept by an eighth seed?

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Heat as the 1st seed lost to the Knicks in 99. You weren't born yet though.
    last year chicago vs philly...

Why the fcuk cant these idiots read??

Yo sportjames, it says SWEPT

Quote Originally Posted by swagga
    last year chicago vs philly...
    okay, we get it, 2011 spurs-grizzlies as well.. btw chicago philly was 2 years ago, 2012

High School Varsity 6th Man

Wasnt the famous gsw dallas series an 8 seed beating a 1 seed. The we believe team.

Quote Originally Posted by kells333
    Wasnt the famous gsw dallas series an 8 seed beating a 1 seed. The we believe team.
    You didnt read the title either. I was talking about an 8th seed possibly sweeping top seed, not just narrowly beating them in 6-7 games. The latter already happened many times, the former will make new history.

But wait... Didnt the knicks make it to the finals as an 8 seed. Surely they had to beat the 1 seed to get there. Right?

I expect this series to at least go 6. I knew Fraud George and Hibbert were overrated trash all along.

Quote Originally Posted by kells333
    But wait... Didnt the knicks make it to the finals as an 8 seed. Surely they had to beat the 1 seed to get there. Right?
    Oh my you really cant read. When did I say they didnt, and why do I care. I am talking about a top seed possibly getting swept in 1st round, not just to bounce out in 6-7 games tough series. If you want to discuss something completely irrelevant, open a new thread and I will appreciate it. Or unless you really just cant read at all.

The Pacers will take one, maybe two from ATL.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Oh my you really cant read. When did I say they didnt, and why do I care. I am talking about a top seed possibly getting swept in 1st round, not just to bounce out in 6-7 games tough series. If you want to discuss something completely irrelevant, open a new thread and I will appreciate it. Or unless you really just cant read at all.

I thinks its happened in every sport now. It doesnt happen every year but happens often enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    Jason Kidd is very intelligent?

This is the same guy that got fined for "intelligently" asking a player to bump him so he could get a timeout. Yes, that's real smart.

Wow! This guy's I.Q. is off the charts!
    Didn't he get the timeout? Yes. So it was real smart.

Kidd > everybody