Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Default Re: Jennifer Lawrence Hunger Games: Coolest Personality In Hollywood

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    She looks "good", but not some amazing bombshell the media tries to push her as. You would think she is the next Angelina Jolie, Scarlet Johanson, Charlize Theron by all the hype.
    Just looked those three up without makeup.

Angelina Jolie looks bad mostly because she's old.

Scarlett Johansson looks on the same level aw Jlaw.

Charlize Theron is still pretty.

Samurai Swoosh

She is very cute, and an amazing personality. Saw her on a talk show recently promoting Silver Lining's Playbook. A fantastic movie I might add, with a stunning performance from Jennifer Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    She looks "good", but not some amazing bombshell the media tries to push her as. You would think she is the next Angelina Jolie, Scarlet Johanson, Charlize Theron by all the hype.
    She's a good looking gal. Theron, on the other hand, could shit on my chest and I'd ask for seconds.

Samurai Swoosh

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    She's a good looking gal. Theron, on the other hand, could shit on my chest and I'd ask for seconds.
    My pops saw her in person, ate at a table right next to her and said she's not as stunning as you'd think.

NBA rookie of the year

Never saw the big deal about Charlize Theron. She's not ugly, but I've never seen the otherwordly stunner everyone else seems too.

Neither did I.

Samurai Swoosh

She's a crazy good actress, her performance in Monster is elite stuff, ridiculous chops. But I've never thought she was quite a stunner, either. My father meeting her in person echoed these statements. She's not ugly by any means, and she's looked sexy in some flicks, but I'm not like drooling over her or anything. My g/f loves her as an actress.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Make up or no, do me J-Law!

How does my Dirk taste creepingdeath's Avatar

How does my Dirk taste creepingdeath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    She's a crazy good actress, her performance in Monster is elite stuff, ridiculous chops. But I've never thought she was quite a stunner, either. My father meeting her in person echoed these statements. She's not ugly by any means, and she's looked sexy in some flicks, but I'm not like drooling over her or anything. My g/f loves her as an actress.
    Are you talking about Charlize Theron?