Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Lebron: "Who cares about what fans say; I'm rich and they're not."

That was basically all what his post-game conference was about.

Is this guy trying HARD to be the most hated athlete EVER? or does EVERYTHING he says just backfires to this fool?

Decent playground baller DirkLegend41's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron: "Who cares about what fans say; I'm rich and they're not."

LeBron is the type a guy who only cares about money and not basketball.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by DirkLegend41
    if that was the case, he wouldnt go to the heat

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

Not once did he directly mention money

Q. Does it bother you that so many people are happy to see you fail?

LeBRON JAMES: Absolutely not. Because at the end of the day, all the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that.
    They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal, but they have to get back to the real world at some point.

Banned

Who the hell wants the life of a hated choker?

ThaSwagg3r
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by DirkLegend41
    I hate LeBron, but that is false. If he didn't care about basketball he would have just went to NY because that was the city that he would have made the most money out of it. Although if you ask me, NY was probably the best city for him to play in and realistically win a title.

I can't stand LeBron most of the time, but I have to say...a lot who he is was "created". What do you expect from someone who has been given the world and a half since before he ever played an NBA game? And apart from those comments, he was pretty respectful and complementary of Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    Who the hell wants the life of a hated choker?
    Id trade lives.

yeah we poor so who cares?...time to get back to reality and go back to work....at least my Girl aint looking for **** because I can't finish...

GTFO Lebronze.....

more overdramatized hate for lebron. ridiculous.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by whoartthou
    if that was the case, he wouldnt go to the heat
    Because he wants the glory of winning a championship, but didn't wanna have to work hard to get it. That's why he tried to take a short cut by going to Miami.

it did come off ike that...

"at the end of the day they have to wake up to their shitty lives, and I AM KING JAMES!!!!"

F*CK YOU B*TCH...

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    That was basically all what his post-game conference was about.

Is this guy trying HARD to be the most hated athlete EVER? or does EVERYTHING he says just backfires to this fool?
    He doesn't do it intentionally. It's just his immaturity and ignorance coming out. His PR team must be when this $hit happens

ThaSwagg3r
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by adri41
    I can't stand LeBron most of the time, but I have to say...a lot who he is was "created". What do you expect from someone who has been given the world and a half since before he ever played an NBA game? And apart from those comments, he was pretty respectful and complementary of Dallas.
    Very true. The guy has been having his nuts ride since he was a freshman in high school. You can't really blame him for not knowing any better. The media has created a monster out of him.

Local High School Star Joshumitsu's Avatar

Like death and taxes, it'll get to him somehow, someday, somewhere.

Lebron is Judas. He'll wander the earth, his sack full of silver, listening to the never ending voices howling after him like some demonic pension.