Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Default Re: Feb. 27, 7pm: Cleveland Cavaliers (37-22) at Indiana Pacers (23-34) GT

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Are you using a voice recognition to text app or something?
    pm me pics little boy

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: Feb. 27, 7pm: Cleveland Cavaliers (37-22) at Indiana Pacers (23-34) GT

roflmao @ Pacers fans calling this a great win

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Damn shame. This game was winnable without Kyrie and LeBron. Cavs could be 2nd in the East tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Keno
    cavs proving yet again team is garbage without lebron. but they stacked doe. 5th mvp incoming.

You forgot Kyrie as well. But keep the BS strong

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Damn shame. This game was winnable without Kyrie and LeBron. Cavs could be 2nd in the East tonight
    Leave the frustration for the real fans. You're a LeBron fan only and should be happy they lost without him. Makes him look better, and aligns with your agenda. Even though Kyrie was out too you can now say they are 2-9 without LeBron or whatever it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Leave the frustration for the real fans. You're a LeBron fan and should be happy they lost without him. Makes him look better, and aligns with your agenda. Even though Kyrie was out too you can now say they are 2-9 without LeBron or whatever it is.
    I don't give a shit about saying "cavs are 2-whatever w/o LeBron"

I want the Cavs to win so they have a stronger chance at HCA against the 2nd round team, or the finals opponent if they make it.

And leave the game threads for people who want to talk about the game, not your stupid anti-lebron agenda

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    I don't give a shit about saying "cavs are 2-whatever w/o LeBron"

I want the Cavs to win so they have a stronger chance at HCA against the 2nd round team, or the finals opponent if they make it.

And leave the game threads for people who want to talk about the game, not your stupid anti-lebron agenda
    You're rooting for an individuals legacy. That is sad AF... find a team and stick with them.

What happens when LeBron retires or declines, you find a new player to dick ride? That's not healthy. You'll be 40 years old rooting for people 10-20 years younger than you. Rooting for their success. You need to find a team and stick with them because it will make you a healthier person. And it is generally respected in society to be a fan of sports team. Nobody respects a stan.

You're rooting for an individuals legacy. That is sad AF... find a team and stick with them.

What happens when LeBron retires or declines, you find a new player to dick ride? That's not healthy. You'll be 40 years old rooting for people 10-20 years younger than you. Rooting for their success. You need to find a team and stick with them because it will make you a healthier person. And it is generally respected in society to be a fan of sports team. Nobody respects a stan.
    I watch the NBA for the players. I don't live in a city that has an NBA team. Why should I have some loyalty to a GM/front office? I don't give a shit about the businessmen behind it. I care about the players. Why would I root for a city that I don't live in? It doesn't make any sense. And I couldn't give a shit about "gaining respect as a fan"... It's a game I like to watch.

...says the guy that goes around from team to team hating on an individual that cares more about his neighbor's dog than he does a moron hating on him on a message board...

Why haven't I seen you in a Heat thread all season? You literally lived in our threads the past 4 years...

Local High School Star

Hating an individual and wanting them to fail is sad AF.

Is Love still hurt?
    Not a good game tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ctown4eva
    roflmao @ Pacers fans calling this a great win
    A team well below .500 beat the 3rd ranked team in the conference? Yeah I'd say that's a good win. 2nd time in 3 weeks too :|

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
    A team well below .500 beat the 3rd ranked team in the conference? Yeah I'd say that's a good win. 2nd time in 3 weeks too :|

second night of a road back to back without that team's best two players?

A win is a win, don't get me wrong. But let's not act like this was some shocking victory.

The last pacers cavs game was crazy. I'll never forget that ridiculous 4 point play at the end of the game. Still makes me mad.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    second night of a road back to back without that team's best two players?

A win is a win, don't get me wrong. But let's not act like this was some shocking victory.

The last pacers cavs game was crazy. I'll never forget that ridiculous 4 point play at the end of the game. Still makes me mad.
    Pacers are also missing their best player, as well as their 2nd best player from last year so I'd say we're about even.