Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    No, I think they're both pretty crappy, and put up good stats on a bad team. I would take bosh now, but defintiely worry he's no different than Harrington on a team like the Hawks.

chris bosh is crappy?? he is alot better than al harrington and harrington isnt crappy either.

New Uni's 2010-2011 New Jazzy Nets's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nugsfreak
    let me throw another name out there, Wade. underrated or overrated?
    Overrated. he is one of the best slashers the league has seen but he isn't a very good shooter.

Roy = my new fave.

Quote Originally Posted by IBall280
    agreed if garnett wants to help his team win he needs to play D
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    chris bosh is crappy?? he is alot better than al harrington and harrington isnt crappy either.
    Crappy compared to what Bosh fans think he is. Crappy is too strong. But in terms of leading a team to success, getting in the playoffs, making everyone around them better, and not just putting up numbers on a ****e team they're both crappy.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Crappy compared to what Bosh fans think he is. Crappy is too strong. But in terms of leading a team to success, getting in the playoffs, making everyone around them better, and not just putting up numbers on a ****e team they're both crappy.
    Dude, it's his third season. If as a first and second year player you can't take your team to the playoffs you are a bad player? I'll be sure to mention that to Nowitzki, Nash, Billups, etc etc.

Not realy a fair assessment so early in his career imo.

Well then the hype should be turned down about 10 notches. You wanna talk about him with KG, you wanna say he's elite? You can't have it both ways. If he's all those things he should at least have a winning record in that division. Gimme a break.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DreamRockets
    why is that ? what has garnett done other than collect pretty stats ? if bosh at any point makes the raptors a good team then he can surpass garnett, kg has acomplished nothing.
    You don't watch ball at all do you.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by Mewwem22
    first of all, that is a hella bad attempt at spelling Ak's name. second, andrei didn't get voted in last year. He has only been in the ASG one year (in 2004) and he definately deserved it that year.
    I think thats exactly how I would have spellled it, which is why I never try :P. I just call im AK.

Local High School Star DreamRockets's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity
    You don't watch ball at all do you.
    the real question is: do YOU ? the guy has won 2 playoff series in his career, sorry for not breakin the confetti.

Wow, that's a lot of ingorance for 1 sentence. There's the part where he took his team to the playoffs, a pretty ****ty team, in a VERY tough Western Conference like 6 out of 7 years. ANd then there's the part where he went to the WCF and lost in 7 to the Lakers after Cassell went down.

THere's that part. Bosh can't even get in the playoffs, in the ****tiest division in the history of sports, in a historically bad Eastern Conference. Lets see Bosh take his team to the playoffs 7 times, including a 7 game WCF against a team featuring players as good as Shaq and Kobe.
    lol, im the one ignorant ? learn your nba history pretty boy, the lakers beat the wolves in 6 games, not 7, and shaq outplayed garnett all series through and through.

Close enough, and he was without his PG, but that wasn't the point.

He's done a hell of a lot more than Bosh, and everyone seems to agree. But you're willing to break out the confetti for a guy who can't even get his team to finish .500 in one of the worst division and conferences in sports history.

lol, im the one ignorant ?
    Nice

Close enough, and he was without his PG, but that wasn't the point.

He's done a hell of a lot more than Bosh, and everyone seems to agree. But you're willing to break out the confetti for a guy who can't even get his team to finish .500 in one of the worst division and conferences in sports history.
    im not the one hyping bosh here, so dont put me in the same group as toronto groupies, but garnett has done nothing to be jealous of, so i think bosh could one day be as good as garnett, some people forget how average garnett was in his first years.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Well then the hype should be turned down about 10 notches. You wanna talk about him with KG, you wanna say he's elite? You can't have it both ways. If he's all those things he should at least have a winning record in that division. Gimme a break.
    bro..go back and read what i wrote. I never said Bosh is as good as KG now, I said there is no reason to think he can't be as good as KG in the future. Not once did i say he was elite. In fact i even posted what i thought his weaknesses were and what he had to improve on.

Maybe you've had too many arguements with other guys about this, but let's argue on the same point.

im not the one hyping bosh here, so dont put me in the same group as toronto groupies, but garnett has done nothing to be jealous of, so i think bosh could one day be as good as garnett, some people forget how average garnett was in his first years.
    You just need to quit man. Just go away. THis was about KG and Bosh, and KG has done plenty for Bosh, and most NBA players, to be jealous of.

And yes, Molson, you didn't say he was as good now, but you're pretty confident, and in fact said could easily see him being as good. SO go back and read what I'm talking about before you entered the conversation. Bosh is overrated, he hasn't done crap but put up solid numbers on a crap team, in the worst division ever in sports, in a horrible conference, and if you put a true elite player, such as KG, on that team they're in the playoffs and possibly taking the East.