Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-27-2007, 11:11 PM   #31
Don Cheto
I hit open 5-footers

Don Cheto has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Arenas over Bron for Live Cover...

I remember Arenas saying that 2K was the better basketball game. lol He sold out.
Don Cheto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:21 PM   #32
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Arenas should not be on the cover. I don't know if Lebron needs to be, but there are plenty of other guys I'd rather see. How about Bosh, or Dirk, or CP3, or Dwight Howard, Amare, I'd even rather see Baron Davis then Arenas, he's kind of an *ss
its the NBA LIVE COVER. do you honestly care? its not even the 2k7 cover. its the nba live cover. it couldn't be less important to you. or anybody. except the guy on it. not the company either; nobody ever bought a basketball game because of the guy on the cover.

Quote:
I remember Arenas saying that 2K was the better basketball game. lol He sold out.
everyone thinks 2k7 is the better game. but if you got a shot at a cover, you do what you gotta do.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:31 PM   #33
Poseidon
Banned

Poseidon has decent reputationPoseidon has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
I guess the EA curse got him early :

Where does it state that Arenas was chosen over LeBron.....or was that made-up on your part?
Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 04:03 PM   #34
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
WTF are those figures supposed to mean? $15 million? $1.5 million? I don't get it. Obviously they didn't offer a guy who makes $30 million per year $15,000 like you typed.

Dead serious. Dude, Ladanian wanted $100,000 for the cover of Madden. Reasonable considering it's EA's best sport franchise game and even that broke EA's budget so they declined. $1.5 million!? This is no McDonald's commercial, it's a cover for a video game. C'mon man, I though you knew business better than that, being a cross between Buffet and Coltrane and all.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 05:32 PM   #35
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Cheto

Not only that, he pretty much said NBA live sucks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilbo
carter grant, New York: Do you play nba live 2006

Gilbert Arenas: No. I play NBA2K. It's real, the NBA2K. The other one, now...it's too fake.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: