Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: J Shuttleworth predicts Wiggins' next season

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
    and yes, being from cleveland did factor in. i'd give it 25% to be fair. but the roster was the other 75%. if cleveland don't have the top pick, lebron doesn't go there.
    So why didn't Melo and Love consider it at least 75%? They didn't consider it at all. Quit speaking nonsense.

And I've already given you my prediction. He will be worse than 2011-14 Wade

Banned

again dumb ****. how many times do i have to say this. Love is a complimentary player. He is considering Celveland. He wouldn't have put Cleveland over by himself. Melo I don't know.

Now answer the question asked to you in post number ****ing 1.

What are Wiggin's stats next year and would he be better than Wade going forward?

Banned

What are Wiggin's stats next year and would he be better than Wade going forward?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

again dumb ****. how many times do i have to say this. Love is a complimentary player. He is considering Celveland. He wouldn't have put Cleveland over by himself. Melo I don't know.

Now answer the question asked to you in post number ****ing 1.

Love is a ****ing 26/12 player Complimentary? GTFO. That lone makes you lose your credibility, which was little to none anyway. Love is arguably better than Melo and you're calling him complimentary

I also answered your question 3 times. Worse than 22/5/5 on 50% shooting.

And I highly doubt Wiggins ceiling is as good as prime Wade. Maybe? I hope so. I doubt it though.

Either way, there's no way this 33 win cavs team + wiggins could be better than the Heat, who were the most stacked team of all time according to most of you.

Banned

1. Love can't lead a team to shit himself. Proven or not? answer that.

2. Wiggins rookie year worse than Wade 2-3 years ago sure. But next year. Lebron isn't looking at 3 years ago while picking next year's team.

3. Prime Wade? Next year. Again, Lebron wasn't gonna play with prime Wade next year. His decision had something partially to do with Wiggins next year and beyond vs Wade next year and beyond. Who wins? Wade or Wiggins.

4. I would just like for you to go on record and put some numbers down for wiggins in his rookie year but you're avoiding it like a plague. why?

1. Love can't lead a team to shit himself. Proven or not? answer that.

2. Wiggins rookie year worse than Wade 2-3 years ago sure. But next year. Lebron isn't looking at 3 years ago while picking next year's team.

3. Prime Wade? Next year. Again, Lebron wasn't gonna play with prime Wade next year. His decision had something partially to do with Wiggins next year and beyond vs Wade next year and beyond. Who wins? Wade or Wiggins.

4. I would just like for you to go on record and put some numbers down for wiggins in his rookie year but you're avoiding it like a plague. why?
    1. By this logic, neither could Melo. You gonna call him complimentary too?
    2. Again, you don't know what Wiggins will end up being. You are a fool to say he's a superstar before you've even see him play a game.
    3. If Wade is similar to 2014, those are still great numbers. I doubt Wiggins puts up numbers that good, especially playing as a third option compared to Wade who was 2nd
    4. Because Wiggins could go for an awful season like 6/2/2 like Bennett, and you'll bump this in the future saying "HAHAHAHA LOOK AT JS"

You still haven't given me a legit answer to why all star players aren't lining up for Cleveland since you say it's the most stacked roster a star could have joined. All you said was "I don't know" and then bullshit about how KLove is a complimentary player

Banned

OP has no friends, wants an excuse to talk to lebron fans

Banned

1. Melo would be complimentary to Lebron. He doesn't even wins the championship if he joins Chicago as the man.

2. Everyone knows enough about Wiggins to say that he isn't going to be another Anthony Bennett. If you got something that says he is lets hear it. What do you think Lebron sees him as? What do you see him as? I would like to know. Please enlighten us.

3. Its not just about the 2nd or the 3rd option. Does Cleveland in 2015 have more options that the Heat would have in 2015? Lets see your comparisons on how the Heat would have been better then the Cavs with Lebron. Tell us did Lebron leaving the Heat for the Cavs make the Cavs better than the Heat would have been in 2015 and beyond?

4. Just for shits and giggles lets see your predictions on Wiggins. You really are trying to avoid it like nothing else. So far you've said he won't average 22/5/5 or 6/2/2. Lets see where he falls in between that according to you and do you think that would be better than Wade going forward? That doesn't even take into consideration Kyrie Irving.
    Last edited by SupermanOnSteroids; 07-12-2014 at 07:33 PM.

1. Melo would be complimentary to Lebron. He doesn't even wins the championship if he joins Chicago as the man.

2. Everyone knows enough about Wiggins to say that he isn't going to be another Anthony Bennett. If you got something that says he is lets hear it. What do you think Lebron sees him as? What do you see him as? I would like to know. Please enlighten us.

3. Its not just about the 2nd or the 3rd option. Does Cleveland in 2015 have more options that the Heat would have in 2015? Lets see your comparisons on how the Heat would have been better then the Cavs with Lebron. Tell us did Lebron leaving the Heat for the Cavs make the Cavs better than the Heat would have been in 2015 and beyond?

4. Just for shits and giggles lets see your predictions on Wiggins. You really are trying to avoid it like nothing else. So far you've said he won't average 22/5/5 or 6/2/2. Lets see where he falls in between that according to you and do you think that would be better than Wade going forward?
    Dude I'm pretty much done responding to you, because you are ignoring every ****ing thing I'm saying And rehashing your same irrational arguments.

1. Anybody is complimentary to LeBron. I was talking about Melo or Love joining the Cavs BEFORE LeBron joined, which I've said about 100 times, and you have ignored every time. Either of those guys would be the star on the Cavs, and would have the stacked roster of Wiggins, Kyrie, Waiters, etc that you keep talking about

2. Shit can happen. Oden was supposed to be one of the best players in the league. He could get injured, underperform, etc. Lots of first picks never lived up to their hype for multiple reasons.

3. We don't know what the Heat would have had in 2015 if LeBron stayed. What if Melo signed instead of Bosh? This is a pointless discussion to have. I seem to recall you and others say that Bosh/Wade are superstars, and the Heat were superstacked. You can't say they were stacked and then say that they have less than the 33 win Cavs. It just doesn't work like that

4. 15/4/1 47% shooting. I hope he does better honestly, but this whole idea that you are calling a rookie who has never played a game a superstar is asinine.

Banned

15/4/1 for wiggins. there we have it. lets see if that holds.

no one if calling him a superstar next year. we're just calling him better than wade going forward. both him and Kyrie.
    Last edited by SupermanOnSteroids; 07-12-2014 at 07:41 PM.

15/4/1 for wiggins. there we have it. lets see if that holds.

no one if calling him a superstar next year. we're just calling him better than wade going forward. both him and Kyrie.
    You did.

Banned

find the quote.

find the quote.

Your second to last line

You also said he will be better than Wade, and I know you consider Wade a superstar since you claimed LeBron played on a stacked team w/ 2 other superstars

Banned

'in the making' does not equal superstar next year. 2 years max though.