Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Kobe ranked the 7th best player in the league right now according to ESPN ranks

OMG! A dude in his 16th year, well past his prime, playing on busted knees and fingers, with 45,000+ minutes, is only the the 7th best player!

Oh the shame!Oh the humanity!

Default Re: Kobe ranked the 7th best player in the league right now according to ESPN ranks

It's official. It's Kobe.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JordanTime

that doesn't surprise me one bit
    Username: JordanTime

Oh the irony

But on the real tip, people shouldn't get too upset over ESPN rankings. They don't actually mean anything. They were saying LeBron was the undisputed best last year and the year before and he crumbled in both post seasons. They were saying Kobe was declining in '09 and '10 and that his time as best player in the league was over but he lead his team to two straight titles. Dirk wasn't even considered a Top 5 player coming into last season but he led his team to a title.
    Last edited by Mr. I'm So Rad; 10-17-2011 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EricForman
    well damn i'm glad you made it official...nobody coulda guessed it was Kobe at 7 until you said it. and LOL, at the other thread you were saying you think it's Dirk. boy Batman must take deducing lessons from you.
    Let's see.......

1. I said "it's official" because I received the tweet saying it was Kobe.

2. I might have said Dirk BEFORE we received tweets saying "we are going to be surprised". That obviously meant it was Kobe.

3. You're a douche.

4. You erased your post. That also means you're a tool.

Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    Too low. He should be top 5.

lol @ those morons saying too high.

It's the anti Kobe attitude...instead of saying he won titles with Shaq blah blah blah it is now Kobe is to old and lost a step. Kobe's been proving them wrong...with all this rest watch him do it again.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
    It's the anti Kobe attitude...instead of saying he won titles with Shaq blah blah blah it is now Kobe is to old and lost a step. Kobe's been proving them wrong...with all this rest watch him do it again.
    +1

now its only 7 players left unranked...

lebron, durant, kobe, dwight, dirk, wade and chris paul...

1. lebron
    2. dwight
    3. wade
    4. dirk
    5. durant
    6. chris paul
    7. kobe

it seems like it will be like that

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    now its only 7 players left unranked...

lebron, durant, kobe, dwight, dirk, wade and chris paul...

1. lebron
    2. dwight
    3. wade
    4. dirk
    5. durant
    6. chris paul
    7. kobe

it seems like it will be like that
    i have a feeling ESPN is going to have Wade at 5th and Kevin Durant at 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAssassin
    i have a feeling ESPN is going to have Wade at 5th and Kevin Durant at 3rd.
    u never know

NUGGETS ALL THE WAY Mr Clutch Melo's Avatar

BLAKE GRIFFIN AT 10

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Let's see.......

2. I might have said Dirk BEFORE we received tweets saying "we are going to be surprised". That obviously meant it was Kobe.

3. You're a douche.

hahaha EricForman OWNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Clutch Melo
    BLAKE GRIFFIN AT 10
    why not? He had easily one of the best rookie seasons in NBA history...

1. Averaged 23 ppg, 12 rpg, 4 apg, 51% FG
    2. Was one of the only rookies in NBA history to be All-Star
    3. Slam Dunk Champion
    4. Rookie of the Year / Rookie 1st team

you could argue him being ranked even better actually....

Dude got swept outta the 2nd round last year... so I don't see how he can be considered a top 5 for last season. He's aging. Kobe fans need to realize he isn't going to stay a top 5 or top 10 player forever. Everyone great goes through this.

Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rigor
    Dude got swept outta the 2nd round last year... so I don't see how he can be considered a top 5 for last season. He's aging. Kobe fans need to realize he isn't going to stay a top 5 or top 10 player forever. Everyone great goes through this.
    True but I think the rest and surgery he had on his knee is going to help him. 33 ain't that old he is on the good side of 35. But there is no denying that the miles can get to him cause he has been playing since he was in his teens plus most seasons have been long because the Lakers go deep in the playoffs all the time. But with Kobe's work ethic etc. his body is in good shape for at least another two good seasons or more being at least in the top 10 players of b-ball.

Good college starter EricForman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Let's see.......

3. You're a douche.

I erased my post because I realized that, TECHNICALLY, you had a point (in waiting until the official word). Although it was 99.99999999999% clear that it was Kobe going by clues leading in, and yet you were either too square to take the hints and up until minutes before the "official tweet" you were still pulling the "hmmmm i think it could be Kobe" post, which was ridiculous given how i already started this thread and others already all concluded it was Kobe. It was like you didn't care for or didn't read any of that and pretended like your post was the first post on guessing the identity of the 7th player. WTF?

I mean, it's okay, you like to play it safe, don't like to take chances. Even if the clues paint the picture that it's Kobe and me and other posters have figured it out, you gotta pretend like you're the "official word". okay.