Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
    Kobe Groupies contemplating suicide.
    knoe spotted in another kobe tread talking only about kobe groupies

you know, sometimes, i think it truly is kobe fans that knoe hates, which then translates into him hating kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by hotsizzle

you know, sometimes, i think it truly is kobe fans that knoe hates, which then translates into him hating kobe.
    I think it's great. Now everytime some Bryant Fanatic tells me what so and so said about him, I'll just point to Kobe's OWN WORDS.

Me to Kobe Groupie: "Well, Kobe thinks Dirk should win it. I think Kobe knows a bit more about basketball than some fan on a message board."

The classing Bryant Groupie line.

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

Ever since Nash won two MVP's this award has kind of become meaningless ot me. He doesn't even have any finals appearances and his stats aernt anything special when you take into account the other great PG's in history.

I remember when I first started watching basketball. I was young and impressionable and thought Timmy D was the G.O.A.T. because he has two MVP's (I started watching the season after he won his 2nd) but now it's just like, "So what if he's got MVP's? Steve Nash has 2, they don't mean ****"

Local High School Star DreamRockets's Avatar

nash doesnt have 3 rings and 3 finals mvp.

Quote Originally Posted by hotsizzle

Knoe doesn't know what the hell he hates. One minute it's Kobes fans, who are young and dumb he hates, but has nothing against Kobe the person. Next minute it's Kobe the person he hates, for being cocky, and arrogant, but has nothing against Kobe fans.

Kids a mess.

It's basically whatever fits the agenda he's trying to drive home. If it's a thread about Kobe the player, he hates Kobe the player, if it's Kobes fans creating a thread to talk about Kobe, he hates the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamRockets
    nash doesnt have 3 rings and 3 finals mvp.
    Exactly, hence the reason the MVP award is meaningless. Nash has two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    Knoe doesn't know what the hell he hates. One minute it's Kobes fans, who are young and dumb he hates, but has nothing against Kobe the person. Next minute it's Kobe the person he hates, for being cocky, and arrogant, but has nothing against Kobe fans.

Kids a mess.

It's basically whatever fits the agenda he's trying to drive home. If it's a thread about Kobe the player, he hates Kobe the player, if it's Kobes fans creating a thread to talk about Kobe, he hates the fans.
    This dude can't stay off my d!ck. It's hilarious. Even though I pointed out that at one time, dude loved my wittiness. Then he got bitter because I took issue with his whining about the refs. Before that, he had no problem with me or my posts. Now, whenever he sees my name he has flash of rage.

lmao. Go ahead and find when I've EVER said I liked Kobe, or had nothing against him.

Dude will stoop to lying to prove his "point".

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

You are not bored for a minute...

This dude can't stay off my d!ck. It's hilarious. Even though I pointed out that at one time, dude loved my wittiness. Then he got bitter because I took issue with his whining about the refs. Before that, he had no problem with me or my posts. Now, whenever he sees my name he has flash of rage.

lmao. Go ahead and find when I've EVER said I liked Kobe, or had nothing against him.

Dude will stoop to lying to prove his "point".
    Bump that thread foo. Oh, you won't. Because every other reply of yours was "I'm done with this" then you'd reply, and finish off with the same thing, then repeat until I owned you so bad you logged off the board and came back now hoping people would forget.

I'm on your ****? You must be on Kobes **** since he's on your mind 24/7. Maybe that's why you hate him so much. Dude's lust for white girls has you catching feelings. Light skinned ass Knoe aint white enough for Kobe, and he aint black enough for anyone else. Poor dude always comes up short.

Who you hanging out with tonight, knoe? You gonna play the whiteboy part and go get some milkshakes with your wrestling buddies? Or you gonna play the brutha part and go to the club with your dawgs?

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    You are not bored for a minute...
    Groupies never tire, thus Knoe never tires

Superstar

Me to Kobe Groupie: "Well, Kobe thinks Dirk should win it. I think Kobe knows a bit more about basketball than some fan on a message board."

The classing Bryant Groupie line.

ill give you that

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    Bump that thread foo. Oh, you won't. Because every other reply of yours was "I'm done with this" then you'd reply, and finish off with the same thing, then repeat until I owned you so bad you logged off the board and came back now hoping people would forget.

I'm on your ****? You must be on Kobes **** since he's on your mind 24/7. Maybe that's why you hate him so much. Dude's lust for white girls has you catching feelings. Light skinned ass Knoe aint white enough for Kobe, and he aint black enough for anyone else. Poor dude always comes up short.

Who you hanging out with tonight, knoe? You gonna play the whiteboy part and go get some milkshakes with your wrestling buddies? Or you gonna play the brutha part and go to the club with your dawgs?
    dude just waits to see my name in a post so he can engage in his old vendetta.

Aww poor TMac. At one time he thought I was witty, but since I spoke out against bitter Mavs fans whining about the refs, he's had it in for old Knoe

This idiot would spend the next five pages doing this if I let him. What a sicko.

Also a racist, since he obviously feels that all black people should act a certain way, and if they express too much intellect they're "trying to be white".

TMac = racist, bitter, unfunny, destined to fail screenwriter.

Think about it. When you know you'll never get something, you try to convince yourself that you don't want it. That's Kobe's attitude now.

Nash with 2 MVPs and Kobe with none is a DISGRACE...

TMac's heroes: