Default Celtics vs Pistons

Anyone watching this game?

I was checking it out during halftime of the Lakers game. Wow, just horrible.
    Two tanking teams just launching 3s and bricking ft's..

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Celtics vs Pistons

You know the sad part? I don't think the Pistons are tanking.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Two teams without a go-to scorer. Celtics also can't protect the rim. Fortunately the Pistons don't have an offense so the Cs do have a chance, so long as they don't go up by 20, as it's hard for the Cs to win games when they get up by 20+.

Bad basketball abounding.

I think watching the celtics this season is affecting my mental health.

why do I always turn on the games with a glimmer of hope.

shit defense, no rim protection, choking big leads, crapping their pants in the 4th, retarded rotations and substitutions from stevens, horrible shooting and defending at a walking pace from rondo, chucking 3s and watching evan turner

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by salwan
    I think watching the celtics this season is affecting my mental health.

why do I always turn on the games with a glimmer of hope.

shit defense, no rim protection, choking big leads, crapping their pants in the 4th, retarded rotations and substitutions from stevens, horrible shooting and defending at a walking pace from rondo, chucking 3s and watching evan turner
    Haha, as a Pistons fan, I was going through your list there and checking things off one by one. It's not a 1:1 correlation though, as you may be thankful to only be subjected to Evan Turner, whereas we have the two-headed monster of Josh Smith and Brandon Jennings. Aren't Josh's running hook float angle rifle layup pushes just wonderful to watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Two teams without a go-to scorer. Celtics also can't protect the rim. Fortunately the Pistons don't have an offense so the Cs do have a chance, so long as they don't go up by 20, as it's hard for the Cs to win games when they get up by 20+.

Bad basketball abounding.
    The Pistons do have an offense. It's passing to Monroe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    Haha, as a Pistons fan, I was going through your list there and checking things off one by one. It's not a 1:1 correlation though, as you may be thankful to only be subjected to Evan Turner, whereas we have the two-headed monster of Josh Smith and Brandon Jennings. Aren't Josh's running hook float angle rifle layup pushes just wonderful to watch?

man, you have my utmost respect for putting yourself through this. watching josh smith and co. for 82 games must feel horrible. the celtics at least adopted a high tempo style, which can be entertaining to watch if things are clicking (which it does 1-2 quarters per game ).

still, I hope we lose this one and against the lakers, so I can be at peace with the team's direction this year.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by salwan

man, you have my utmost respect for putting yourself through this. watching josh smith and co. for 82 games must feel horrible. the celtics at least adopted a high tempo style, which can be entertaining to watch if things are clicking (which it does 1-2 quarters per game ).

still, I hope we lose this one and against the lakers, so I can be at peace with the team's direction this year.
    It's actually been comforting to see you guys come through. You're still beating us, but it's been nice to see the Pistons be able to do things a little bit sometimes, for once.