Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Houston Rockets (24-11) vs. New York Knicks (33-5) at 8:00 PM ET on TNT

Big monti is a keeper. I wouldn't even trade him for Dragic

National High School Star

Default Re: Houston Rockets (24-11) vs. New York Knicks (33-5) at 8:00 PM ET on TNT

Acey looks like he was drafted out of prison

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymac
    Big monti is a keeper. I wouldn't even trade him for Dragic
    agreed. i would trade anyone outside of the big 2 and dmo for dragic.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    agreed. i would trade anyone outside of the big 2 and dmo for dragic.
    I think once t jones gets back and the Pelicans pick as bucher said might be enough to entice the Suns.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Ariza shot 60% from the field doe.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymac
    I think once t jones gets back and the Pelicans pick as bucher said might be enough to entice the Suns.
    i read somewhere that the suns have an abundance of tweener PF (although not as bad their pg situation)

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    i read somewhere that the suns have an abundance of tweener PF (although not as bad their pg situation)
    Jones is better then the Morris twins. He was already averaging 14-7 with Dwight next to him so on a team without a dominant big who needs the rock he could be a 18-8 player.

Then again the Suns signed Markiff to a long term deal so who knows.

Jones > DMo

Just because Jones hasn't played doesn't mean DMo is better.

14 and 8 is a solid starting PF. He shoots +40% from there and 75% under the basket.

If we're not going for defense at the 4, Jones is the superior player.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Jones > DMo

14 and 8 is a solid starting PF. He shoots +40% from there and 75% under the basket.

maybe at pf but i feel like dmo is more versatile. i like having him as a backup center as well as pf

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Jones > DMo

You got the stats out 4 games, 4 games, I just pick 4 straight games and Dmo score 16-8 62FG%.

Jones is a better fit with Dwight in the starting because he space the ball better but lineup but Dmo is our best back to the basket and our only 7 footer who play good post defense

We need to know how Jones fare against the big 4 in the west, last year defensibly he was bad because he is small while Dmo have progress a lot, now he is physically strong enough to play in the NBA.

I will love to get Dragic but if not Jones might make Rotation of Bigs the best in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by el_locoteee
    You got the stats out 4 games, 4 games, I just pick 4 straight games and Dmo score 16-8 62FG%.

Jones is a better fit with Dwight in the starting because he space the ball better but lineup but Dmo is our best back to the basket and our only 7 footer who play good post defense

We need to know how Jones fare against the big 4 in the west, last year defensibly he was bad because he is small while Dmo have progress a lot, now he is physically strong enough to play in the NBA.

I will love to get Dragic but if not Jones might make Rotation of Bigs the best in the NBA.
    Or you can look at his identical stats last season...

You could do that.

12 and 7 on 54% shooting in his second year, his first as a starter, is pretty good I think.
    Last edited by UK2K; 01-09-2015 at 03:00 AM.