Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Decent playground baller

Default Re: Who will be the Best Player in the League in 5 years?

Quote Originally Posted by ImaBigDawg
    Derrick Rose
    OJ Mayo
    Kevin Durant
    Deron Williams
    Dwight Howard
    Tyreke Evans

Just some canidates

Durant and Lebron. they are the most talented young players by far. You may make a case for Deron though id not put my money on it. OJ Mayo? not yet Tyreke is a big question mark and out of the topic so far and D-Howard is not talented enough. he would need a Shaq's athleticism for that.
    same reads for Bynum, which is not even a candidate due to his injury-prone condition.

I guess there will be some other candidates we have not heard of in the coming years...

Lebron will be elbowless and ringless

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Junny
    Jrue Holiday baby.

I usually hit open layups King Kong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TROLL_HUNTER
    Durant and Lebron. they are the most talented young players by far. You may make a case for Deron though id not put my money on it. OJ Mayo? not yet Tyreke is a big question mark and out of the topic so far and D-Howard is not talented enough. he would need a Shaq's athleticism for that.
    same reads for Bynum, which is not even a candidate due to his injury-prone condition.

I guess there will be some other candidates we have not heard of in the coming years...
    Don't be so sure looking at all these bump threads of 5 years ago only about 10% of the posters where actually right with their prediction. I totally forgot the days where we though Jordan Farmar, TJ Ford, Kirk Hinrich were going to be special pgs.
    I think LeBron will still be the best come on he would only be 30 years old.

Others candidates in order,

1.Kevin Durant (is averaging 30 ppg now, his prime could have a season where he is scoring 34/7/3 he is that amazing)

2.Derrick Rose ( Rose can show he can put the ball in the basket and is a pretty good passer. 26/5/9 it is a possibility he will be the best pg in the leauge and there is no doubt in my mind, sorry chris paul))

3.OJ Mayo ( the most raw and untapped potential out of the group, but he has shown tons of flashes of dominance. 28/4/6 could be)

4.Tyreke Evans ( basically a mini lebron james just doesnt have lebron's athletism which could keep him from the absolute best, still has a chance 26/7/8 is a possiblity

5.Dwight Howard (if he gets a post game, which i don't see he hands down will be)

are the only players in the league that i can see them becoming that dominate to be considered the best in their primes. I don't see Williams, Paul, Jennings, Holiday, Roy, Wall, Beasley ever being as dominate.

i could be wrong though.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by King Kong
    Don't be so sure looking at all these bump threads of 5 years ago only about 10% of the posters where actually right with their prediction. I totally forgot the days where we though Jordan Farmar, TJ Ford, Kirk Hinrich were going to be special pgs.
    I think LeBron will still be the best come on he would only be 30 years old.

Others candidates in order,

1.Kevin Durant (is averaging 30 ppg now, his prime could have a season where he is scoring 34/7/3 he is that amazing)

2.Derrick Rose ( Rose can show he can put the ball in the basket and is a pretty good passer. 26/5/9 it is a possibility he will be the best pg in the leauge and there is no doubt in my mind, sorry chris paul))

3.OJ Mayo ( the most raw and untapped potential out of the group, but he has shown tons of flashes of dominance. 28/4/6 could be)

4.Tyreke Evans ( basically a mini lebron james just doesnt have lebron's athletism which could keep him from the absolute best, still has a chance 26/7/8 is a possiblity

5.Dwight Howard (if he gets a post game, which i don't see he hands down will be)

are the only players in the league that i can see them becoming that dominate to be considered the best in their primes. I don't see Williams, Paul, Jennings, Holiday, Roy, Wall, Beasley ever being as dominate.

i could be wrong though.
    What's up, RocketGreatness?

I usually hit open layups King Kong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    What's up, RocketGreatness?
    no, ha

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    LBJ and Hibbert will be alternating MVPs. McRoberts will be just below them.
    Could Josh McRoberts put on a legitimate show in an NBA dunk contest?

I rule the local playground Birmingham1955's Avatar

the obvious choices

lebron
    durant

evans
    rose
    mayo
    wall

However i'll go on limb and say
    Stephen Curry.

Consensus Best player: Probably Lebron.

Real best player: IDK. It depends.... Its hard to tell the future.... who knows if Durant will be dropping 40 ppg or playing like a scrub.

I rule the local playground

if he hasn't yet, chances are he won't.

[QUOTE=

i could be wrong though.[/QUOTE]

LeBron James in all likelihood.

I'll try to be creative

Harrison Barnes
    Perry Jones

kidachi
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

excluding LeBron and KD?

I like Tyreke's potential.. Sac should start building around him..

Get Bosh.. get an athletic guard and forward.. and a warrior rebounder.. and Kings should be good again..

Banned

Saw a basketball once

Lebron James

He can only be surpassed by Durant (if he wins a championship before Lebron) and Howard (if he develops a midrange jumpshot)