Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Banned

Default Re: Realtalk. NOT TROLLING. Ever wondered why Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    The guy came straight out of high school has basiclly always been in the playoffs and plays overrseas during a lot of the offseasons.

Needless to say the man has a lot of wear and tear on that body and makes it even worse because he doesn't rest his injuries.
    while i do agree about the playoffs thing..
    his first international ball came in 07 and 08

he didn't go for the longest time due to things coming up in the summer, marriage (2000), injuries, and of course his trial

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    ...is really all this clown can think of to say now, as he runs away, cryin' like a little girl after TOTALLY embarrassing himself
    Mmm hmm

Because people with real lives run away crying from a message board. Like I said have fun kid. I'm going to bed so I can be ready for work in the morning

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33

Mmm hmm

Because people with real lives run away crying from a message board. Like I said have fun kid. I'm going to bed so I can be ready for work in the morning

People with real lives DON'T try to ignore the FACT that Lebron CLEARLY faked his elbow injury, while at the same time TRYING to accuse Kobe of faking REAL injuries, so stop embarrassing yourself

Oh, and by the way, you said you were "leaving" like 10 minutes ago....why are you still here?!
    Last edited by LakersReign; 12-27-2011 at 07:18 AM.

Dunking on everybody in the park CardiacKemba's Avatar

You've got to give some cred to Kobe though, he never blames injury in post game interviews.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33
    This is not the issue to me. The issue is that he plays up his injuries on the court to look like a badass. You know...similar to how he came up with his own "I'm a badass" underbite face
    I get what you're talking about, but there is no real way of knowing if he is acting.. or if it does legitimately sting when he hits his wrist on the rim, or gets hit on the hand driving in, etc. The natural reaction for you or I would be to grab the area where the pain is..

There happens to be multiple cameras focused on Kobe's every move while he is on the court and on the bench. The second the producer see's a wrist rub, they cue that camera. Its possible he does it at times when it doesn't sting, but given the fact that its a legitimate injury, id give him the benefit of the doubt.

I hate the scowl, but most players in the NBA have some sort of go to "I'm a bad ass" move. Metta World Peace kisses his biceps, Lebron beats his chest and stares into the seats, etc.

he also had his dikk jammed in some white biatches kunnt one season.

Quote Originally Posted by Teanett
    he also had his dikk jammed in some white biatches kunnt one season.
    One season?

I don't think Kobe fakes his injuries, but I do believe he overemphasizes them. The most annoying thing though, is his fans that have been using injuries as excuses for the past 8 or 9 years or so.

He has a good/great game? Thats Kobe being Kobe baby!!!

He has a terrible game? Well his (insert injury here) prevented him from playing great.

It's the perfect scenario. A built in excuse for poor play.

And by the way, they would NEVER accept the same kind of injury defense for ANY OTHER PLAYER. ESPECIALLY those that they consider Bryant's competition.

That's why the injury thing is pathetic. Not because he's faking them.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
    I don't think Kobe fakes his injuries, but I do believe he overemphasizes them. The most annoying thing though, is his fans that have been using injuries as excuses for the past 8 or 9 years or so.

He has a good/great game? Thats Kobe being Kobe baby!!!

He has a terrible game? Well his (insert injury here) prevented him from playing great.

It's the perfect scenario. A built in excuse for poor play.

And by the way, they would NEVER accept the same kind of injury defense for ANY OTHER PLAYER. ESPECIALLY those that they consider Bryant's competition.

That's why the injury thing is pathetic. Not because he's faking them.

Everything you just said reflects MORE on Lebron and his fans, more than it does the Lakers/Kobe and their fans. Especailly since ALL Y'ALL talkin' all that trash, but CONVENIENTLY have nothing to say about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1MNlvpy57k

But I get it cuz that was when Lebron was wearing a Cavs uni, when ALL Y'ALL were PRETENDING to be "real" Cavs fans, so that brings up some bad memories, doesn't it?! Y'all can keep coming on here, prattling on and and on and on, with that b.s. cuz the only people dumb enough to buy into all that delusional hot garbage is bandwagon Lebron fans.

Try again
    Last edited by LakersReign; 12-27-2011 at 12:59 PM.

He goes hard and gets injured. He certainly plays it up, but he DOES get injured. He's no lying about it if that's the implication.

3-time NBA All-Star

I don't think he fakes injuries. Like I said, pretty much all +30 year olds have some nagging injuries. It basically becomes part of who they are as a player at some point.

What I do think he definitely does is play up things for the camera. Not sure you can say that about how his injuries, but it wouldn't surprise me if he does given other situations. The shootaround after the Heat game is a perfect example of this. Another great example of this was the whole 2010 Finals, where he just walked around with a stone cold face and purposefully showed a complete indifference to the "rivalry" with the Celtics and that they were just another team. At the end of the series, he admitted he didn't really feel that way. Seriously, what was the point of that?

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    I don't think he fakes injuries. Like I said, pretty much all +30 year olds have some nagging injuries. It basically becomes part of who they are as a player at some point.

What I do think he definitely does is play up things for the camera. Not sure you can say that about how his injuries, but it wouldn't surprise me if he does given other situations. The shootaround after the Heat game is a perfect example of this. Another great example of this was the whole 2010 Finals, where he just walked around with a stone cold face and purposefully showed a complete indifference to the "rivalry" with the Celtics and that they were just another team. At the end of the series, he admitted he didn't really feel that way. Seriously, what was the point of that?
    Well obviously. Don't you guys remember when he was doing that face everytime he made a lucky shot? That face used to scare babies man!

this theard is a joke, all kobe's injuries happened on the court and we all watched them happen, are we gonna act like they just gone?

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by White Mamba
    this theard is a joke, all kobe's injuries happened on the court and we all watched them happen, are we gonna act like they just gone?

Yeah...pretty much, since according to them, it's all an elaborate well planned out conspiracy between Kobe, the media(to put out photoshopped pics of his f***** up fingers, swollen ankles, and bogus stories about knee surgeries), the team doctors, and head coaches, all in an effort to rehab Kobe's media image.

DUMBEST THING I'VE E-V-E-R HEARD!!!!