Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Paul George is what's wrong with the Pacers

I don't know how Larry Bird can employ this turd.

1. Fashion sense = terrible and very metro/hipster
    2. Horrible D in Game 2. Guy was half asleep and let LeBron score on easy shots in the 4th. He was the single biggest reason they collapsed more in 3
    3. Bone-headed mistakes. Picks up his dribble, dribbles without any purpose. He gave away the ball twice, and also ran Pacers' horrible offense even further into hell with waving off screens and stagnating the offense dribbling sideways. He doesn't make good things happen
    4. Admitting he blacked out. Plane stupid. Real heroes of playoff basketball don't make excuses. Even if he did black out why mention it? What a complete dumbass.

If I was Bird I would be resigning Stephenson, and trading George to Orlando for the 4th pick (Exum) + Harris or Harkless. George has very high value around the league, and it's time to trade his stupid ass. He is a fake superstar. Stephenson and West are the true alphas on that team.

Banned

Default Re: Paul George is what's wrong with the Pacers

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS

2. Horrible D in Game 2. Guy was half asleep and let LeBron score on easy shots in the 4th. He was the single biggest reason they collapsed more in 3
    3. Bone-headed mistakes. Picks up his dribble, dribbles without any purpose. He gave away the ball twice, and also ran Pacers' horrible offense even further into hell with waving off screens and stagnating the offense dribbling sideways. He doesn't make good things happen
    4. Admitting he blacked out. Plane stupid. Real heroes of playoff basketball don't make excuses. Even if he did black out why mention it? What a complete dumbass.

If I was Bird I would be resigning Stephenson, and trading George to Orlando for the 4th pick (Exum) + Harris or Harkless. George has very high value around the league, and it's time to trade his stupid ass. He is a fake superstar. Stephenson and West are the true alphas on that team.
    So lebron can cry about cramps when he loses and wade can blame his knee despite saying ot was fine before a game yet george cant mention he was concussed when asked? Should he lie and say he wasn't? Vogel is the problem because he doesn't run through the post more. Plus they don't have a real ball handler who can create for others in the 4th

Half of those reasons don't really mean anything.

If you wanna talk about fashion, get the hell off this forum and hop on perezhilton.com.

Banned

Paul George isn't a superstar, but you definitely want him on your squad, players have bad games from time to time, what the Pacers need is a point guard that can spark the offense when they go stagnant, take the ball out of PGs hands and let him work off ball and only handle the ball every so often.

Banned

LeBron: elbow injury, cramp etc.

I rule the local playground dontgetchoked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    LeBron: elbow injury, cramp etc.
    Jersey sleves too tight

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    So lebron can cry about cramps when he loses and wade can blame his knee despite saying ot was fine before a game yet george cant mention he was concussed when asked? Should he lie and say he wasn't? Vogel is the problem because he doesn't run through the post more. Plus they don't have a real ball handler who can create for others in the 4th
    You know what else LeBron and Wade can do? Show their rings and MVP awards.

Decent college freshman

OP is a moron

Paul George was burned so many times in that game. Backdoor cuts where he just wasn't tuned in and that was before the "injury"

especially the first point

Quote Originally Posted by r0drig0lac
    especially the first point

How real men dress:

Real men aren't phased by someone else's clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    Real men aren't phased by someone else's clothes.
    Says who?

Decent college freshman

The real problem is George modeling his game after a selfish chucker(Kobe). Pacers would be more successful if he modeled his game after Lebron, Wade, or Ginobili.

Look at what Pop did with Leonard. Told him to watch lots of game tape on Jordan and Pippen. Never mentioned Kobe though. Even Pop knows Kobe doesn't play within the team concept.

PG modeling his defense after Kobe is another problem. Kobe's been a liability on defense his entire career. The impact stats indicate that he's always been a negative defender.
    Last edited by Artillery; 05-21-2014 at 07:55 PM.