Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default "If I need to tell them what to do, they do not deserve to be champions" - Kobe

Kobe Bryant on his teammates, when asked for what was he gonna tell them for the next game(s).

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=528...goryid=2459788

You can tell he despises his teammates effort/heart.

Banned

Default Re: "If I need to tell them what to do, they do not deserve to be champions" - Kobe

"On his way into the losing locker room, the most angry man in the Garden was heard to bellow a spontaneous stream of curses into the ears of his Los Angeles Lakers. As the door slammed behind them, a witness heard Kobe Bryant(notes) screaming that he needed some-bleeping-one to make a stand with him."

"All that screaming in the locker room, all that angst over a Game 5 that felt like ’08 again, and Bryant stopped walking and stood for a moment. He had to start building back these Lakers, building back the fragility of a defending champion on the brink of elimination.

His eyes narrowed now, his lips stiffened, and Kobe Bryant would say late in this chase for a back-to-back championship, “Listen, if you told me at the beginning of the year that we’ve got two games at home to win a championship, yeah, I’ll take that [bleep].”"

first part adds to your theory and 2nd part well.. You gotta agree with him

And Another One Killer_Instinct's Avatar

Default Re: "If I need to tell them what to do, they do not deserve to be champions" - Kobe

Don't see how he's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Instinct
    Don't see how he's wrong.

he's not

At this point, his teammates need to hear it like that, rather than someone hugging them and telling them it'll be okay....straight up.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    At this point, his teammates need to hear it like that, rather than someone hugging them and telling them it'll be okay....straight up.
    Agreed. It's do or die from now on.

Bol'd over

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Difficult when you have teammates like this:

Banned

^ u got lamar and bynum who seems to not give a fukk except go home and fukk a fatass and another playboy bunny

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Steve212's Avatar

OK.

Quote Originally Posted by rfm767
    Kobe Bryant on his teammates, when asked for what was he gonna tell them for the next game(s).

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=528...goryid=2459788

You can tell he despises his teammates effort/heart.
    It reminds me of this:

Swap Wade with Kobe, and Richardson with Gasol

Quote Originally Posted by Harison
    It reminds me of this:

IMG]

Swap Wade with Kobe, and JO with Gasol
    Fixed

Re: "If I need to tell them what to do, they do not deserve to be champions" - Kobe

He said "We do not deserve to be champions" not "they".

How can anyone argue with him?

They never showed up for game 5... Odom did a bit, the rest stunk..

Local High School Star Johnni Gade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
    Difficult when you have teammates like this:

HAHAHHAHA. Arrogant moron

Funny, since this can be applied to his game also.

- Stop b!tching after every single play (acts like he's fouled whenever he touches the rock)

- Stop taking double the amount of shots as any other Laker. Turning Gasol into a non-factor on the block and making Artest a spot shooter = fail. You can't play 2006 ball on this team and expect a ring.

- Where's the defensive adjustments? I don't see Kobe shutting down Rondo.