Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Laker Crisis Hotline Open for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
    peace out then b*tch . .(thinking about negging)(but I don't even waste my time)
    "I want to become a Heat fan now." lost all respect..

"What can you do to convince me to stay a Laker fan? Huh"
    NOT a Damn Thing fella.. we don't need to convince people to be Laker fans, are you kidding!? Half ass flip floppers can straight up bounce. You switching to a different team suits me just fine.. don't want to be here?..... good.
    don't want ya, don't need ya

did he throw in the towel when the going got tough??

He sure did Mike pretty weak man.. pretty weak
    I was completely sarcastic with that post lol. I thought I had made it clear by how extreme my post was to the other side that it would be obvious to anybody reading that I was fooling around. I wasn't angry enough to vent, but I wanted to throw around some laughs into this thread for other angry Laker fans reading. My bad if I wasn't as obvious.

If you don't believe me, I am one of the most loyal fans you will ever meet, I would never become a Heat and I hate LeBron for his antics he has been pulling. The only way I would become a Heat fan is if somebody put a gun to my head, cocked it and told me to watch a whole Heat season and root for them or get shot in the head. Besides, if that post was true, I wouldn't have posted in these forums after that post. If I were to become a Heat fan, don't you think I would have moved to their forums? I haven't posted there once or even go into their forums ever since I came to ISH.

I was being serious with my last 2 posts in this thread though about the Laker journey the last 10 years (rebuilding phase, championship run w/ Pau, Lakers going downhill again and the other post about being a realist). Just not that first post about becoming a Heat fan.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    I was completely sarcastic with that post lol. I thought I had made it clear by how extreme my post was to the other side that it would be obvious to anybody reading that I was fooling around. I wasn't angry enough to vent, but I wanted to throw around some laughs into this thread for other angry Laker fans reading. My bad if I wasn't as obvious.

If you don't believe me, I am one of the most loyal fans you will ever meet, I would never become a Heat and I hate LeBron for his antics he has been pulling. The only way I would become a Heat fan is if somebody put a gun to my head, cocked it and told me to watch a whole Heat season and root for them or get shot in the head. Besides, if that post was true, I wouldn't have posted in these forums after that post. If I were to become a Heat fan, don't you think I would have moved to their forums? I haven't posted there once or even go into their forums ever since I came to ISH.

I was being serious with my last 2 posts in this thread though about the Laker journey the last 10 years (rebuilding phase, championship run w/ Pau, Lakers going downhill again and the other post about being a realist). Just not that first post about becoming a Heat fan.

I absolutely knew you were being sarcastic, you're as diehard as the best of us

Banned

Arrow Re: Laker Crisis Hotline Open for Business

I dont know what the flow in this thread is and I dont really care but all I gotta say is.....

We got the talent but we just dont have the teamwork, kobes just back to his ballhogging-thinkin-he-can-still-score-wild-shots.. to be honest if kobe take less shots then we would have a probability of gettin better/winning a game.. but that depends if his teammates steps up.

a LAKER & a DODGER fan Lakerlove420's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd

Just want to say my bad Blade and I am sorry. Serious..I am sorry I am sorry for coming at you..I should have known and I probably figured you were joking, but just rubbed me the wrong way. Some things I wouldn't joke about but maybe that's just me being a sour puss. I would definitely chin-check any friend of mine that started blabbering like that.
    (you know..about the Heat and the F*ck Laker(family) part)

The fault is all mine for I am too literal and even my family tells me that sometimes when I take what was said as it was said. Maybe I need to lighten up...really just bummed about our recent play and I am worried
    (even though we go through this..seems like every season)
    But EVERYTHING (else) you had said (in the other 2 posts) is true and intelligent. Trying for four years in a row to the Finals.. I guess it would be impossible for that to not affect a team..I agree.

I'm not into personal attacks (esp. Laker bro) and I wanted to post yesterday and let you know that I do respect you (barley know you or else might have got the sarcasm) and have seen your posts. You put more time into your posts than I do so I should not be one to talk. I do brainless pointless posts all the time and it is probably lame.

But I have Purple and Gold in my heart and would be on the FRONT LINE of attack to any haters and non-believers. I am a big time Los Angeles Lakers fan and I WANT THE THREE_PEAT SO F*CKIN BAD BLADE, sometimes I let my emotions get the best....we cool bro..

....and the journey continues tonight . .. . ..

(repped you and I am not doubting you..
    by the way, I love the paragraph that you wrote (in bold)
    Last edited by Lakerlove420; 01-04-2011 at 10:30 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMike
    Dear Laker Family,

The purpose of this crisis hotline is to allow Laker fans to vent. It is perfectly okay to let all vent their frustrations over the lousy play by a "bored" Laker team... we are here to help one another.

The Lakers are set on an unprecedented path with the reasonable potential to reach the NBA finals four years in a row and possibly THREE-PEAT. This is no easy feat, and the journey will not be easy.... but its a journey all the same... and Pjax and staff know what they are doing.

so this thread is like a therapy/shrink/rehab session.. hmmm Interesting..
    But who's the Shrink?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe8
    so this thread is like a therapy/shrink/rehab session.. hmmm Interesting..
    But who's the Shrink?
    Mike and gts co-own the warehouse where all of the phones are set up. (they are the shrinks. .
    although owners, they also like to work the phones. Hands on type owners..
    At any given time you might find either of the two down on the floor in the warehouse taking calls...getting their hands dirty ..

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer SoCalMike's Avatar

Mike and gts co-own the warehouse where all of the phones are set up. (they are the shrinks. .
    At any given time you might find either of the two down on the floor in the warehouse taking calls...getting their hands dirty ..
    we be down with the boys!!!!!

Banned

Awwwwwwww, you guys are so sweet, I love it how yu guys clickkk, ..

hey have yu guys been to one of the chapels in Las Vegas?

I just want to know who from this forum tweeted Ron Ron and said "Hey Ron, when you make a layup tweet me back"

Come clean.....

shhhhhhh

what? sorry i was in the basement on a cot with the purple drank and a stack of playboys from the last 15 years.. what's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    what? sorry i was in the basement on a cot with the purple drank and a stack of playboys from the last 15 years.. what's going on?
    Was that purple "drink" or purple "sock"?

PS - SoCal has years 16 through 30 - I think Jack Kent Cooke's daughter is in those.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Coop-A-Loop
    Was that purple "drink" or purple "sock"?

PS - SoCal has years 16 through 30 - I think Jack Kent Cooke's daughter is in those.
    you have a dirty mind

bad coop! bad bad man... it's welch's grape juice and i'm only reading them for the articles

lol fellas...

grape has mad flavor .....

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    you have a dirty mind

bad coop! bad bad man... it's welch's grape juice and i'm only reading them for the articles
    I apologize to all those I offended.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer SoCalMike's Avatar

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!