Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Great college starter

Default Re: Were Jordan's point totals inflated ??

Quote Originally Posted by SlayerEnraged
    A jordan fan said Mj guarded WIlkins...Can u fools not keep the story straight? What one is it? The most overrated defensive player thats afraid to guard small forwards or good pg's or the overrated defensive player that gets smoked trying to be bruce bowen?

You got YOUTUBE, use it clown!!

Troll who tries to provoke you

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    It could, but the no handcheck rule will boost him right up.
    Plus

MJ hated taking 3 pt shots. He said its for lazy players who got limited skill set.

that hatred of 3 pt shot & no handchecking rule & ability to palm the ball at will because of huge hand size

I dont know how MJ will not ave less than 40 ppg in his scoring prime.

probably even more.

Drexler another player will benefit enormously. Clyde was mainly palm the ball go to basket & dunk kind of player. he never had post up game.

Drexler's scoring will go up to. bigger than MJ. stronger & taller than MJ & huge hand size.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bwink23
    BIG DEAL!!! He never guarded them the entire game either....AND he only plays them TWICE A YEAR, WOOOPIDITY DOO!!!

you're not the best if u don't face the best. Most of these silly ass sg's u fools claim are lock down defenders or perimiter offensive players wouldn't start in todays game. Hell, James Harden is the 3rd best thunder player and Kobe has to guard him some of every game and he's better than 90% of the SG'S back then

Great college starter

i dont need to kid. I watched the heat and lakers game a few weeks ago. Saw Kobe drop 30+ on Wade while Wade shot 7-17 for 16 points or something similar.

I've already been through this with u and compared the stats of Wade when artest was guarding Wade vs the years before that Kobe guarded him... Kobe was locking Wade down during his best statistical season to.

Lebron and Wade...TWICE A DAMN YEAR.....and not even guarding them the whole game..

KEEP TRYING SON...

Banned

You got YOUTUBE, use it clown!!
    Call ur jordan fan a clown. U guys can't keep the damn story straight! . By question why is Kobe Bryant a top 50 player to u? I thought he only shot 45%, plays in a hand checking era and got handed 3 rings....He sucks why's he a top 50 player ever?

Great college starter

you're not the best if u don't face the best. Most of these silly ass sg's u fools claim are lock down defenders or perimiter offensive players wouldn't start in todays game. Hell, James Harden is the 3rd best thunder player and Kobe has to guard him some of every game and he's better than 90% of the SG'S back then

Kobe doesn't have to guard anyone, LOL!!! He gets bailed out by help defense more times than i can count....

Troll who tries to provoke you

I'll take kidd over Nash any given day.

Kidd got the heart, fighting spirit.

hard ot imagine kidd got 0 MVPs & Nash got 2.

Kidd really deserved that 2003 MVP with Nets IMO. He took weak team to NBA finals on his incredible skills alone.

Call ur jordan fan a clown. U guys can't keep the damn story straight. By question why is Kobe Bryant a top 50 player to u? I thought he only shot 45%, plays in a hand checking era and got handed 3 rings....He sucks why's he a top 50 player ever?
    He's a volume scorer, but nobody has him out of the Top 50...

Unless it's Shaqpopcorn34 or something on YouTube.

There's no need to be extreme.

Banned

Lebron and Wade...TWICE A DAMN YEAR.....and not even guarding them the whole game..

KEEP TRYING SON...

Doesn't matter. The average Joe Sg is better now as well. I bet u anything there's more 15+ppg guards in the 2000's than 90's. You say they had better big men back then? Who gives a crap? He didn't guard them. He had the best defensive center on his team and a guy named Horace Grant who's about as good as Andrew Bynum (better than Bynum in all years except this year).

Great college starter

Call ur jordan fan a clown. U guys can't keep the damn story straight! . By question why is Kobe Bryant a top 50 player to u? I thought he only shot 45%, plays in a hand checking era and got handed 3 rings....He sucks why's he a top 50 player ever?

Even Tex Winter said Kobe's Defense sucks and it hurts the team...

"I

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    I'll take kidd over Nash any given day.

Kidd got the heart, fighting spirit.
    The hell ?

I would probably take Kidd too, but come on. Nash breaks his nose in the playoffs, get a bump from Horry, etc... he still comes and balls his heart out.

Dude has the Canadian/Hockey mentality.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    He's a volume scorer, but nobody has him out of the Top 50...

Unless it's Shaqpopcorn34 or something on YouTube.

There's no need to be extreme.

Well why is he top 50? Why doesn't the 45%, the 3 rings handed to him, hand checking era bring him below that? Why is this mentioned when comparing him to Mj but not vs. guys like CLyde or DOminique, etc? WHy don't Jordan stans stfu when its not about jordan?

Great college starter

Doesn't matter. The average Joe Sg is better now as well. I bet u anything there's more 15+ppg guards in the 2000's than 90's. You say they had better big men back then? Who gives a crap? He didn't guard them. He had the best defensive center on his team and a guy named Horace Grant who's about as good as Andrew Bynum (better than Bynum in all years except this year).

WRONG!!!! coming from the kid i'm positive hasn't seen ONE DAMN FULL GAME from the 80's or the 90's....Sit your young butt down homer.

Banned

[QUOTE=bwink23]Even Tex Winter said Kobe's Defense sucks and it hurts the team...

"I

Great college starter

He can say anything he wants. The results on paper show he's doing something right to his opponents. Every1 says Jordans a good defender but the stats say he's just an allen iverson lmao!

You mean Rick Fox, Ron Harper, Trevor Ariza, and Ron Artest doing something right