Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Smush Parker responds to Kobe Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    The people defending Kobe are pathetic, smh...So all you grown men in here are ok with somebody constantly talking shit about you for no reason and you wouldn't defend yourselves...And we all know there have been much worse players in the NBA than Smush Parker..only Kobe stans would agree with him...and I'm sure the context of his comment about Smush not being able to talk to him is anytime...This is the same guy Kobe who told Kyrie Irving that he would barely be able to dribble with Kobe on him..Kyrie is one of the best ball handlers in the league and NOBODY can lock him down 1 on 1...and I saw highlights of that same game, Kyrie splitting defenders and having Kobe reaching for air...

Smash Who?

The people defending Kobe are pathetic, smh...So all you grown men in here are ok with somebody constantly talking shit about you for no reason and you wouldn't defend yourselves...And we all know there have been much worse players in the NBA than Smush Parker..only Kobe stans would agree with him...and I'm sure the context of his comment about Smush not being able to talk to him is anytime...This is the same guy Kobe who told Kyrie Irving that he would barely be able to dribble with Kobe on him..Kyrie is one of the best ball handlers in the league and NOBODY can lock him down 1 on 1...and I saw highlights of that same game, Kyrie splitting defenders and having Kobe reaching for air...
    I would hope you aren't grouping me with them. All I said is that's who Kobe is. Never said anything about it being ethical. It's a grown man world, no room for catching feelings.

And the Kyrie thing is trash talk. Again, this is Kobe Bryant, the superstar, ultra confident athlete. Not like he's going to say "Yes, Kyrie would own me 1 on 1". I doubt I would here anything different from guys like LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Garnett, etc...
    Last edited by Legends66NBA7; 10-15-2012 at 12:18 AM.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    This thread is about Smush Parker and kobe Bryant. Smush Parker isn't in the league and he hasn't been in it since he left La.. So what is your point in this thread? You have none.. He was just as scrub a teammate as anyone Jordan ever had.
    Umm...that IS the point...that Kobe's teammates aren't any worse than anyone elses so AGAIN, why is he obsessed with Smush....Are your purple and yellow glasses so thick that you can't see you're making my point? And AGAIN, why are Laker fans the ONLY ones who support Kobe with this nonsense..I guess its because EVERYONE else is a hater and they're picking on Kobe Poor Kobe..

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    I would hope you aren't grouping me with them. All I said is that's who Kobe is. Never said anything about it being ethical. It's a grown man world, no room for catching feelings.

And the Kyrie thing is trash talk. Again, this is Kobe Bryant, the superstar, ultra confident athlete. Not like he's going to say "Yes, Kyrie would own me 1 on 1". I doubt I would here anything different from guys like LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Garnett, etc...
    No, I'm not grouping you with them but you can't tell me that its hard not to group all Laker fans together when seemingly 95% of the posts in every Kobe thread, they rationalize everything he does...But about the Kyrie thing, that was more than trash talk to me..I watched it multiple times and Kobe was so serious, he was taking it personal..Kyrie was responding back to him like "are you serious"? Like, he thought Kobe had to be joking for how serious was taking it...Kobe wasn't just trash talking, he's really arrogant enough to believe that Kyrie would not be able to dribble against him..You can tell by the tone of his words, and the seriousness..at no point was Kobe laughing like ha, ha, I'm just messing with you bro...He was dead serious...

Lebronyte Kryptonite

No, I'm not grouping you with them but you can't tell me that its hard not to group all Laker fans together when seemingly 95% of the posts in every Kobe thread, they rationalize everything he does...But about the Kyrie thing, that was more than trash talk to me..I watched it multiple times and Kobe was so serious, he was taking it personal..Kyrie was responding back to him like "are you serious"? Like, he thought Kobe had to be joking for how serious was taking it...Kobe wasn't just trash talking, he's really arrogant enough to believe that Kyrie would not be able to dribble against him..You can tell by the tone of his words, and the seriousness..at no point was Kobe laughing like ha, ha, I'm just messing with you bro...He was dead serious...
    If you're going to continue to come up in here with sock puppet accounts, at least try to say something different. The bolded, refers way more to Lebron fans than it can ever apply to Laker/Kobe fans, no matter how many times you post that. Nice try

I just don't understand how anybody can talk about Kobe's teammates being bad and in the same breath try to compare him to MJ.....MJ had played with players would not even been in the league at that time if they weren't playing for the Bulls, Stacy King, an old Bill Cartwright, Luc Longley, Bill Wennington, Will Perdue, Randy Brown, are you guys serious with this. I mean all those comparison's should stop if we're down to making excuses about the talent level of Kobe's teams. Kobe has played on more talented teams than Jordan EVER did..Jordan WAS the talent with some Pippen and Rodman mixed in...Everyone else was a role player or probably a 12th man on most teams..
    You're just as bad as Laker fans. While we're in agreement that Parker was better than laker fans give credit, you're nuts if you feel Kobe had better teammates than Jordan. After Shaq, id take Pippen and Rodman over any teammate Bryant has had. And Kukoc and Grant would ne high on the list too

EvilDooinz

Everyone here does know Smush Trashed Kobe first.(2009)..... right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7adyWRtWoFM

Its not like "out of the blue" Kobe goes off on Smush.

Personally, if I were Kobe, I would have never responded at all.

Hmm, I'll actually to re-watch that video again... I can see where Kobe can be too arrogant, I just think that's his nature and I'm not really too surprised by it.

Oh and cool, I didn't think my previous OP was defending him, but I see what you mean (Lakers fans and all).

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    If you're going to continue to come up in here with sock puppet accounts, at least try to say something different. The bolded, refers way more to Lebron fans than it can ever apply to Laker/Kobe fans, no matter how many times you post that. Nice try
    What in the hell is sock puppet account Sorry I don't have 10,000 posts...I only posts when I feel like it..I have a life outside of inside hoops...sorry...Lol at you trying to separate yourself from Lebron fans...Yes they are bad and Kobe fans are equally bad... Kobe would never need any bodyguards the way some of you hang from his *******...quick to come running to defend your idol anytime someone doesn't kiss his azz....
    Last edited by Dro; 10-15-2012 at 02:45 AM.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

What in the hell is sock puppet account Sorry I don't have 10,000 posts...I only posts when I feel like it..I have a life outside of inside hoops...sorry...Lol at you trying to separate yourself from Lebron fans...Yes they are bad and Kobe fans are equally bad... Kobe would never need any bodyguards the way some of you hang from his *******...quick to come running to defend your idol anytime someone doesn't kiss his azz....
    (yawn)

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...61#post7857761

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    ...and oh Lebron robbed Wade of FMVP? No... considering my assessment its actually Wade who robbed Lebron/Miami of a Championship because he didnt want to give Lebron the greenlight he openly gave to him in 2012.... he turned Lebron into a sidekick in the Finals, into a true 2nd fiddle, because thats how Lebron was playing... he didnt play bad, he didnt shoot bad, he only facilitated and took few shots... like a true Scottie Pippen would do.... and thats NOT LEBRON....
    Nice try
    Last edited by LakersReign; 10-15-2012 at 02:56 AM.

I rule the local playground

lol in all reality i think they are both right....

kobe has always had teammate problems and never really supported his team.....

smush was never really relevant - except i think he made a name for himself at rucker park or sumthing.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    Still lost but whatever floats your boat

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Still lost but whatever floats your boat
    So....what you're saying is....other than your OBVIOUS blind Kobe hatred, you never had a real point here in the first place? Big surprise
    Last edited by LakersReign; 10-15-2012 at 03:49 AM.

Saw a basketball once

1v1 is much different than 5v5.