Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default The Where Does Hakeem Rank Thread PROVES ISH Has Lowest Possible B-Ball Knowledge

I have always known the level of basketball knowledge here was very low, and exceptionally, even shockingly low, when it comes to international basketball......

but that Hakeem rank thread has really opened my eyes.

Seeing how many people actually can claim Duncan and Shaq were better centers than Hakeem was.

It's sad to say it, but this forum even has a lower basketball knowledge than realgm, and that is almost impossible to even fathom. Nonetheless it's true.

Seriously.........Hakeem freaking Olajuwon was an unbelievable beast. The guy was the biggest freak ever played in NBA.

He was vastly superior to any players like Garnett, Duncan, Robinson and so forth. Dude was the best offensive player in the NBA and the best defensive player in the NBA, in both cases by miles.

He's clearly by far and away, I mean by a country mile and then some - the best center in the history of worldwide basketball. And it's not even freaking close.

Now, this isn't a guy that played a long time ago like Chamberlain or Russell, or even a guy that played in a more modern era but in Europe, like Sabonis or something.

There is no excuse for this level of insane and ludicrous ridiculousness as what is in that thread. A lot of people barely ranking Hakeem even in a top 10 list..................

The guy played in NBA, and his prime was just in the 90s, in the same exact freaking time Jordan's prime was. Now, how can this same forum, and the same freaking people, all seem to know every minute detail about Jordan, and yet not know one freaking thing about Olajuwon?

It is absolute proof that none of these fools ever saw a damn one of these guys playing and just lie about it. Not just did they not see Bird or Magic or whatever, it's that they didn't even see Jordan or Olajuwon play.

Anyone that would ever have seen prime Olajuwon playing and that would dare even to compare guys like Duncan, Robinson, Shaq or whatever to him would be truly insane or high on drugs.

To anyone that saw this guy play, you are such an unbelievable ****ing JOKE to even compare Hakeem to these players.

The only ****ing guy that ever even dared **** with Jordan in the last 20 years is Hakeem. PERIOD.

I see all these ****ing dumb asses saying LeBron James is better than Hakeem?

This site is a god damn embarrassment and JOKE. LeBron is not even ****ing in the conversation with prime Hakeem.

Just let it be known, 90% of the people here are total clowns and posers and completely full of shit. Not only do they not know a god damn thing about international basketball - the truth is they don't know a god damn thing about the NBA either.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 02-22-2013 at 07:06 PM.

Default Re: The Where Does Hakeem Rank Thread PROVES ISH Has Lowest Possible B-Ball Knowledge

Euroleague; dr

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Default Re: The Where Does Hakeem Rank Thread PROVES ISH Has Lowest Possible B-Ball Knowledge

Tl;dr

Arkansas

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Dude you think Spanoulis is better thAn Parker/Paul/rose/westbrook/Bryant/irving/everyone not lebron or kd. You're not exactly one to speak about Bball knowledge.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Best post OPs ever made.

I actually agree

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

I saw most all of them play and I'd take Duncan to start a franchise over Hakeem every time.

Either way...it's absolutely not clear cut.

Didn't win. FLAWSIN"

3-time NBA All-Star

Hakeem is the best I have ever seen..

It's pretty funny that Lebron kids think he will pass Hakeem with a second ring

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    Wilt > Hakeem

NBA sixth man of the year

GREAT THREAD...I agree with everything you said...I would +rep but I don't think it would matter much, lol..

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    He'll pass Kobe.

Now a Cavs fan again

This guy is definitely mentally retarded. Anyone who thinks prime Hakeem is better than current LeBron likely has an IQ below 80.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    Hakeem is the best I have ever seen..
    Why did you go blind right after?

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Wilt > Hakeem
    Yeah I agree.