Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 08-26-2014, 02:14 PM   #1
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here
Default Under Armour Micro G ClutchFit Drive (stephen curry's world cup game shoes)

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/e...hoe/pid1246931

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbxKDfuLAgw (performance review)

often times times when im good and stoned, i fall victim to the impulse buy. these shoes fell into that category. for about a year and a half, ive exclusively worn ektio breakaways when it came to playing basketball(chronic weak ankles). but recently, ive been looking at different basketball shoes in order to keep it fresh, but still wanted something that i can rely on for ankle support

always being intrigued by under armour, seeing as the king of glass ankles, steph curry, signed with them a while back, i decided to check their website to see if he had anything new coming out. coincidentally enough, these shoes were on their main page with a teaser video of steph wearing them.

being pretty high at the time, i looked up whatever info was available on the shoes and found a 'kicksoncourt' review that had plenty of good things to say, sans the ventillation issue

so i ended up grabbing a pair last night at the only finish line in the area that was carrying them. they feel and look great. the cluthfit really contours to your foot. how are they on the court? i couldnt tell you. and probably cant for a week as im coming off a recent roll this past weekend and will be about of town for a week in the coming days. but once i do put them on the hardwood, ill definitely let you know how they are, for all those interested.

this is my first pair of UA shoes. but i was always intrigued by the anatomix spawn (another shoe worn by steph)
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 10:15 PM   #2
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Under Armour Micro G ClutchFit Drive (stephen curry's world cup game shoes)

I keep reading that the lows perform as good as the Kobe 8's.
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:22 AM   #3
2swift4u
Good High School Starter

2swift4u has decent reputation2swift4u has decent reputation
Default Re: Under Armour Micro G ClutchFit Drive (stephen curry's world cup game shoes)

I've been thinking about giving UA a try. However most of their sneakers look a bit funny imo. And right now I'm really satisfied with my Jordan Super Fly 2s so there's no need to change my shoes at the moment. But let us know how they perform on court!
2swift4u is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: