Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    Decent playground baller dgaras's Avatar

Default Re: Donatas Motiejunas. Future all star.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    D-Mo been playing well.

I don't see him ever being an all-star, or even a starter on a championship caliber team, but I can see him being a very good big man coming off the bench on a great team.
    good thing you aint a gm

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    He showed potential when I saw him in limited minutes, and most of you guys acted like he sucked. He made the team and stuck with them for a reason.

The franchise wasn't competing the entire time he was on the team, so he should've played more. It's not like they're winning anything.

Now he gets minutes years later and everyone is pulling a 180.
    He was a horrible defender with an inconsistent post game and couldn't rebound. He was too weak and would get pushed around while making his moves and would take off balance shots. At the beginning of this season he looked virtually the same as his rookie season, showing little to no progression. He would commit the same dumb fouls and would get benched. Then out of nowhere he started playing much better position defense and converting on his shots. He always showed flashes but the negatives were outweighing the positives for quite some time.

Banned

Always believed in him.