Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: The International Prospect predicted to go number 4 in the draft

These are the positive and negatives most scouts seem to agree on about him right now

Upside is huge, fantastic size, lefty, smooth, athletic, great slasher, finisher with both hands, has ballhandling skills already, good range, quick release, fine rebounder, good post moves, though a perimenter-oriented pf, excellent footwork, good body-use, fine mobility, good passing game.

BUT, pretty bad mentality, ultra skinny, still immature (he was so afraid and shy in Prague 15 months ago and now he is a bully on court), unable to match-up with bigger opponents (like with Koufos yesterday), not a consistent inside defender in one on one, still has ways to go, although fundamentals are there.

Not #4- top 2, he's got it all- the skita comparisons are stupid because we never ever saw skita be productive on any court- motiejunas stood out in the hoop summit game against the top american current ncaa freshman, stood out due to skills and size- and after he puts weight on he's as good a 7 ft prospect as there's been

If Ed Davis is on the board you better be taking him over this guy.

I'll leave it at that.

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    The vid is deceiving - he is nothing like KG on offense. He isn't half the finisher of KG and he plays much more around the 3PT line.
    So what you saying? I trust my eyes.

Yung, post more vids

If Ed Davis is on the board you better be taking him over this guy.

I'll leave it at that.
    Well for Utah I'd definitely rather have this guy

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    So what you saying? I trust my eyes.

Yung, post more vids
    Ok hold on I'm just trying to figure out what the hell his number is cause it seems to change every game

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

The vids look solid, hope he doesn't go the darko route

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    Not #4- top 2, he's got it all- the skita comparisons are stupid because we never ever saw skita be productive on any court- motiejunas stood out in the hoop summit game against the top american current ncaa freshman, stood out due to skills and size- and after he puts weight on he's as good a 7 ft prospect as there's been
    Huh? He plays just like Skita.
    And many busts have played well against NCAA freshman.

The NBA is a man's game, and the weak minded don't succeed. I'm sure he will have a great Euro career.

I think he's number 11

He was the one that posted up at 2:35 all i know lol

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Huh? He plays just like Skita.
    And many busts have played well against NCAA freshman.

The NBA is a man's game, and the weak minded don't succeed. I'm sure he will have a great Euro career.
    I'm no fan of the Euro hype hut I see tremendous nightmare matchup skills with this guy. Skita was 6'9, this guy is a legit 7'0. His balls skills are very impressive.

With more tape on the guy, I might consider taking him over Wall.

I'm no fan of the Euro hype hut I see tremendous nightmare matchup skills with this guy. Skita was 6'9, this guy is a legit 7'0. His balls skills are very impressive.

He starts to ball after the 4 min mark lmao

when he got the ball inside it looked like it was lights out for the other team lol

lol