Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Lebron's defense will be exposed tonight.

Kobe fans like the OP are turning into Durant fans these days because they know that Kobe is done.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by bwink23
    LOL!!! .....that is a straight up LIE.....He sporadically guarded the better 2-guards....NEVER for a whole game either.

You don't watch many Laker games do you?
    I know right . He always guards the best player for 1-2 plays and then he lets Artest guard the best player in the team. He doesn't have the foot speed/anticipation to guard PGs too.

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    & Kobe never had a "defensive SHUT DOWN" series like Lebron did to MVP Rose last year in playoffs.

instead, Kobe got owned by MVP Iverson in 2001 NBA Finals

Iverson Raping Kobe's overrated Defense

jealous kobe at the end after getting OWNED. eventually became a rapist.
    Okay, i've been seeing this rapist b.s. on ISH for a while now and its starting to irk me a bit. Its sad that people have to resort to something so juvenile and not factually proven in order to either argue their point or troll the stans. It's so annoying.

And back to the actual point of your post...I don't understand what you're talking about. Either you don't have eyeballs or you're being a smartass, I can't tell which one. Kobe's defense couldn't be "exposed" or "raped" by AI because throughout the whole video he didn't guard him once. Fisher, Horry, Shaw and George who often switched on him, with the primary defender usually being Fisher.

If raping Fisher's defense is such a huge accomplishment to you, then, kudos. The SIXERS lost, so it no longer matters now does it??

Forgive me guys for feeding into a troll but people are so fukking retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    Kobe fans like the OP are turning into Durant fans these days because they know that Kobe is done.
    He's not even close to done. It's just not realistic keep calling him one of the top 5 guys anymore. It's ok to argue that he was the best in the NBA when he was in his prime. That's a perfectly respectable debate. Kobe at 33 though is not, and he's only getting older.

You're definitely bi polar or something. It wasn't long ago that you were chanting MVP for Kobe.

Weren't you a Kobe fan not too long ago?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    You're definitely bi polar or something. It wasn't long ago that you were chanting MVP for Kobe.
    I said and thought Kobe was the MVP in the beginning of the season but he couldn't and hasn't been able to keep up with the pace. Kobe is done these days. He isn't the best player in the league anymore, he isn't the best SG in the league anymore, he isn't a top 5 player in the league anymore, and he is not even the best player on his own team anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertical-24
    Weren't you a Kobe fan not too long ago?
    I like Kobe, yes. What does that have to do with my post?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

My excuse?

Nothing that happens tonight is gonna change anything. If Durant gets shut down...**** it. It happens. If he drops 50...it happens. Mashburn gave Pippen 50...and he was no Durant and Lebron is no Pippen.

The outcome of the game will in no way change anything you have to say anyway. People like you decide your opinions well in advance argue them in often unreasonable fashion and turn people away who just want to talk about ball.

You types arent here to do anything but start arguments with other people like you.

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showpos...&postcount=534

So on 2/27, Kobe was fourth in the MVP race (according to StateOfMind), which means you probably thought he was one of the best players in the league, right? But a mere 25 days later, he's completely done and isn't even the best player on his own team? lol that doesn't make any ****ing sense.

The ISH'ers Champion!

A bunch of retards in this thread.... I see bushy making his usual appearance, fatastrophe.....nuff said about this tard, bwink the dilusional and ohhh boy gengis, down syndrome or worse.......

Nice thread..........so many educated arguments going around.....

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    Lebron has been better defensively than Kobe has ever been in his entire career actually.

that being said. LBJ is probably not DPOY clear cut if he aint in top 3 steals.

LBJ is not a clear cut MVP this year too.
    Kobe 2001>>>>>>>>>>just chosse a year from LBJ carreer

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Vertical-24
    Okay, i've been seeing this rapist b.s. on ISH for a while now and its starting to irk me a bit. Its sad that people have to resort to something so juvenile and not factually proven in order to either argue their point or troll the stans. It's so annoying.

And back to the actual point of your post...I don't understand what you're talking about. Either you don't have eyeballs or you're being a smartass, I can't tell which one. Kobe's defense couldn't be "exposed" or "raped" by AI because throughout the whole video he didn't guard him once. Fisher, Horry, Shaw and George who often switched on him, with the primary defender usually being Fisher.

If raping Fisher's defense is such a huge accomplishment to you, then, kudos. The SIXERS lost, so it no longer matters now does it??

Forgive me guys for feeding into a troll but people are so fukking retarded.

Maybe you should watch this one....Iverson killed Kobe in the first half and they had to move Kobe off of Iverson to keep from getting smoked..

WATCH THE DAMN VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmi91E3SMiI

I find using the word "******", in any serious context, to be disrespectful, because of its connotations.

If I didn't, I would use it to describe both gengiskahn and Bladers.

Quote Originally Posted by bwink23
    LOL!!! .....that is a straight up LIE.....He sporadically guarded the better 2-guards....NEVER for a whole game either.

You don't watch many Laker games do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddai
    I know right . He always guards the best player for 1-2 plays and then he lets Artest guard the best player in the team. He doesn't have the foot speed/anticipation to guard PGs too.
    You people are clearly deficient in intelligence. I was clearly talking about prime Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    My excuse?

Nothing that happens tonight is gonna change anything. If Durant gets shut down...**** it. It happens. If he drops 50...it happens. Mashburn gave Pippen 50...and he was no Durant and Lebron is no Pippen.

The outcome of the game will in no way change anything you have to say anyway. People like you decide your opinions well in advance argue them in often unreasonable fashion and turn people away who just want to talk about ball.

You types arent here to do anything but start arguments with other people like you.
    No. my main statement is this.

"Lebron only guards opp best player in the last 1-2 possession of a 4th Qtr game and gets praised for shutting them down and getting DPOY honors"

While other players like iggy and deng guards the opp best player for the entire game (including PG, SG, and SF) and they do a whole lot better job than he does statistically.

You won't acknowledge that, and have yet to, and you claim to be unbiased and that I have preconceived notion.

You think its fair that when Lebron guards the opp PG for 60 seconds at the end of the game and the announcers "OMG LEBRON" and Ejaculate, you think they are happy about the fact they uard the same PG for the entire game and shut them down and no one says anything?

Now I said, today will be the first time Lebron guards the opp best player (which is only because they play the same position) and that he will be torched.

If he gets torched my point is true. It proves it completely. He is no DPOY not even a worthy candidate.

His fame is based on fraudulent hype produced by ESPN. You know it. I know it. He knows it. We all know it.

They voted him DPOY for crying out loud. For what? guarding a pg with 60 seconds left in the game? Deng and Iggy do it for 48 mins!

OMG I swear to god I'm gonna lose my goddamn mind if i get another one of your numb skull counter argument.
    Last edited by Bladers; 03-25-2012 at 04:22 PM.