Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: FACT: NO amount of GSW titles will ease the pain of TRUE warrior fans losing in 16

No amount of lebron rings will ever make op a tough guy. Lebron is a coward and so whoever supports him is automatically a coward.

Default Re: FACT: NO amount of GSW titles will ease the pain of TRUE warrior fans losing in 16

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Don't you mean their *15 Title? Biggest asterisk title of all-time. They played a bunch of hurt teams and still got taken to 6 games by a team team whose 2nd best player is the backup PG for the Milwaukee Bucks.
    Lol I like this guy's posts. He tells it like it is. 2015 warriors title is fake

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    No amount of lebron rings will ever make op a tough guy. Lebron is a coward and so whoever supports him is automatically a coward.
    Pretty pathetic attempt at an insult

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    Pretty pathetic attempt at an insult

i know youre fuming fakkit.

GSW did it themselves.
    Curry/Klay/Dray started talking shit too early and woke up Lebron.
    I wouldn't have wanted to happen to any other team, besides maybe the lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness
    lol what

True Warrior fans will never get over Draymond being suspended for hurting LeBron's feelings. That's about it.
    lebron made warriors his bitch. lebron da goat! curry da choke!

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Don't you mean their *15 Title? Biggest asterisk title of all-time. They played a bunch of hurt teams and still got taken to 6 games by a team team whose 2nd best player is the backup PG for the Milwaukee Bucks.
    Savagery.

I'm over it. Got to experience winning last year, plus the team will be contending for years to come.

I was sad as **** for like the first week after the loss tho

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    I'm over it. Got to experience winning last year, plus the team will be contending for years to come.

What if the Warriors again lose in the finals next year?

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    What if the Warriors again lose in the finals next year?
    Ill be pretty salty

Yeah it sucks but honestly doesnt hurt anymore. Lots of memories and good times ahead. Too much funny business at seasons end to really be in shock over a charity '16* Cavs title.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno

Pretty much this. Back to the real world of life after being on cloud 9 all season. Was a quick turnaround after game 7.

Suck sh*t Warrior 'fans', you got everything you deserved, with your sh*t talking team of cocky, beta, fake nice guys.

WHAT A CHOKE

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    Suck sh*t Warrior 'fans', you got everything you deserved, with your sh*t talking team of cocky, beta, fake nice guys.

WHAT A CHOKE

Choking is when you win 67 games and can't even make it out of the 2nd round. Now that would have been a disappointment. Right up there with the '07 Mavs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Choking is when you win 67 games and can't even make it out of the 2nd round. Now that would have been a disappointment. Right up there with the '07 Mavs.
    Nope. Not with the competition.

Choking is defs 3-1 down, 2 games at home, supposed 73 win team, getting raped by a 2/6 loser, while the 'star' also meltsdown harder than anything else.

How embarrassing