Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Milwaukee Bucks Drafting Players With Suspected Fake Ages

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Giannis is better than Spanoulis ever was and it's not even close
    Agreed

Local High School Star

Spanoulis has won 16 championships in his pro career.

Giannis lost in a first round playoff series, once in his career - that's his highlight of his career.

Spanoulis is better than Giannis ever was and it's not even close

Winning a title in Europe doesn't even have as much weight as winning a D league title. A European title is legit like 1% of a NBA championship. 16 titles worth jack shit..

Quote Originally Posted by toxicxr6
    Winning a title in Europe doesn't even have as much weight as winning a D league title. A European title is legit like 1% of a NBA championship. 16 titles worth jack shit..

Spanoulis has won 16 championships in his pro career.

Giannis lost in a first round playoff series, once in his career - that's his highlight of his career.

Spanoulis is better than Giannis ever was and it's not even close
    Stephon Marbury has 3 championships in China and never made it past the 1st round in the NBA when he was a starter. Ik which part of his career everyone would take however

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Remind me again when Spanoulis won 16 NBA championships?
    In one season in the NBA, Spanoulis went to the first round of the NBA playoffs, in a 7 game series.

In 3 seasons in the NBA, Giannis still has not freaking been able to equal that.

Remind when Giannis can win a single playoff series at any level of basketball anywhere (he has not done so yet), or when he can win a single freaking even bronze medal (he is zero for 3 in 3 years with Greece's national team, and so far, based on his shit play this summer, he's going to be zero for 4 real soon).

Let's see here, Giannis = ZERO championships in his pro career and in 3 NBA seasons still can't get as far in the NBA payoffs as Spanoulis did in one season as a rookie......

ZERO medals won, ZERO gold medals won....

Spanoulis = 16 pro championships, 5 medals, 2 gold medals, and in his rookie season went further in the NBA playoffs than Giannis has in his whole freaking career.

Remind me when you are anything but a moronic POS.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 07-01-2016 at 08:04 PM.

Honestly, I could probably lead a team to a championship in Euroleague. Can't take anything from that pool of part time car salesmen seriously. This is an NBA forum, let's keep this about pro basketball.

All we can take from all of this is that Spanoulis lasted 31 games in the pros before getting cut. Giannis is a rising star. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by toxicxr6
    The NBA is a joke league where Noah can get $18 million a year and Dellavedova can get $10 million a year.

Neither one of them could even make a rotation in Euroleague.

The NBA does not even feature defense until the NBA finals. It allows travels, palming, and the league is totally manipulated by the refs.

The Warriors won 73 games in the NBA with a team that is less athletic and less deep than freaking Fenerbahce.

Some of you clowns are so delusional that you don't even realize how psychotic you are.

Local High School Star

In one season in the NBA, Spanoulis went to the first round of the NBA playoffs, in a 7 game series.

In 3 seasons in the NBA, Giannis still has not freaking been able to equal that.

Remind when Giannis can win a single playoff series at any level of basketball anywhere (he has not done so yet), or when he can win a single freaking even bronze medal (he is zero for 3 in 3 years with Greece's national team, and so far, based on his shit play this summer, he's going to be zero for 4 real soon).

Let's see here, Giannis = ZERO championships in his pro career and in 3 NBA seasons still can get as far in the NBA payoffs as Spanoulis did in one season as a rookie......

ZERO medals won, ZERO gold medals won....

Spanoulis = 16 pro championships, 5 medals, 2 gold medals, and in his rookie season went further in the NBA playoffs than Giannis has in his whole freaking career

Remind me when you are anything but a moronic POS.

Once I entered a local Rock Paper Scissors competition and won.. Have the trophy at home.. So according to your logic I'm a 1 time rock paper scissor champion.. That's the level the euroleague is.. A local Rock Paper Scissors competition in comparison to the NBA.

Btw I'm sure my championship still now outweighs anything you have achieved in your life...

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    Stephon Marbury has 3 championships in China and never made it past the 1st round in the NBA when he was a starter. Ik which part of his career everyone would take however

Marbury's team plays against Euroleague teams every year. They have never won a single game in like 6 years.

They lost even to a Panathinaikos team that played with just 6 players (2 of them being youth squad players).

And Marbury's team is always playing those games at home.

Yeah, Chinese League is clearly the same as top flight European basketball...

Guys, this isn't the streetball or rec league forum, leave Euroleague out of this. Let's talk pro ball. Peak Spanoulis lasted 31 games in the NBA, and Giannis is a rising star. These are facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Guys, this isn't the streetball or rec league forum, leave Euroleague out of this. Let's talk pro ball. Peak Spanoulis lasted 31 games in the NBA, and Giannis is a rising star. These are facts.
    In FIBA rules, Giannis is a comedy of a player, trying to play "point guard" and turning the ball over 1 out of 3 times he touches it.

Giannis's ceiling is something like a poor man's version of Linos Chrysikopoulos.

If Giannis reaches his maximum potential, he will be about 1/20 as good as Spanoulis is.

I usually hit open layups

Giannis can't even hit a wide open jump shot. He's one of the worst shooters in European absketball...maybe the worst.

Giannis turns the ball over like crazy in FIBA basketball, where they actually call traveling.

Greek fans are already starting to call Giannis out all over Greek basketball forums. Because he still can't shoot, and because he has no natural position on offense or defense, which makes him wreck any roster.

Hell, he can't even hit a ****ing free throw.

Christos Tapoutos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Giannis

You are a mental midget. You also think Dellavedova is a good player. You are clearly about 8 years old, and have an IQ of around 65.

None of these scrub league players are remotely close to as good as dudes who have actually made it in the NBA (Delly and Giannis)

Thon Maker showed his passport. And it's very difficult to fake your age in a first world country like Australia.