Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: Discussing the Bulls chances of beating the Heat in a 7 game series

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    And Points per Play for driving both left and right is nothing for you I guess?
    Nope.

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    I posted the video. A large portion of it was James in the post and taking a couple jab steps and pulling up. I acknowledged that someone came over to help on some drives to the rim but fir the most part, it was all Butler.
    Butler did a good job yes, but it was nowhere near all Butler. If they left if all up to Butler he would have been destroyed. Noah in the paint and Chicago's decision to pack the paint on Lebron was the key. Lebron was pulling up so much because the paint was packed and Noah was there, not because he could not get past Butler. See what happens if you replace Noah with Brook Lopez............ or when you replace Wade with Ray Allen, suddenly Lebron starts scoring much better because that packed paint is no longer that packed.

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    Butler did a good job yes, but it was nowhere near all Butler. If they left if all up to Butler he would have been destroyed. Noah in the paint and Chicago's decision to pack the paint on Lebron was the key. Lebron was pulling up so much because the paint was packed and Noah was there, not because he could not get past Butler. See what happens if you replace Noah with Brook Lopez............ or when you replace Wade with Ray Allen, suddenly Lebron starts scoring much better because that packed paint is no longer that packed.
    He was also attempting to post up Butler. Or hed just hold the ball give a few jab steps and pull. It wasn't all packing the paint.

We may disagree, but lets see if we can count how times James saw a double team in that vid. And mind you showing is not a double team. And that means both perimeter and paint

I counted 9 NINE plays where Butler had help. Out of roughly 30-40 plays.

I counted 9 NINE plays where Butler had help. Out of roughly 30-40 plays.
    Yeah, butler is a really good defender. I don't think anyone is arguing that he isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Yeah, butler is a really good defender. I don't think anyone is arguing that he isn't.
    I know. But im getting the impression that some people feel Butler had a lot of help thats not true.

And mind you, im in no way saying Butler would make James irrelevant, but hes definitely not going to allow James to do what he does at the level weve come to appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    You're not disagreeing with people, you're disagreeing with video proof.
    I'm disagreeing with Plowking's interpretation of what he saw from the video among other things.

What's your point?

Thats the difference between Bulls fans and posters such as you. We acknowledge that on occasions, Butler did have help. You guys feel as if when James was assigned to Rose, all the other Heat defenders took a seat in the stands and watched with the rest of the fans.

This, so true

I've never come accross a fanbase with such a heavy delusion like the Heat fans...(excluding DeSaba, AJ1987, and sometimes Plowking)

The ISH'ers Champion!

Heat fans showing sign of fear this early.

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Heat fans showing sign of fear this early.
    The OP isnt a Heat fan.

Dats RG

seems like an excuse thread just in case the Heat loses this year.