Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Kobe's Hit List

Default Re: Kobe's Hit List

Wade does have a problem guarding Kobe at times because of Kobe's length. Wade can push Kobe off the blocks, but Kobe can raise up and shoot over him. Wade and LeBron will take turns guarding Kobe. Key bench player guarding him will be Battier.

Kobe can't always stay in front of Wade if he's facing up and driving. He can play good post defense on Wade, but it will be important to not lose him off the ball, so don't ball watch. Kobe and MWP will take turns guarding Wade. Key bench player that will be guarding him will be Clark or Morris.

In the end, I both see them being volume scorers, canceling each other out.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Kobe aging better has to do with the difference in playstyle. Also, these clips are all from just a few months ago and since then dwade fixed his knee and got time to rest. He is not the most athletic in the league anymore but he is still one of the most complete and most skilled that we have.

Wade is one of my fav players but I have to call it the way I see it. Wade is going to have problems because he has yet to perfect a midrange jumper. Kobe has and even Lebron looks like he has as well. You need to be able to get pts without going to the RIM...

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    Wade is one of my fav players but I have to call it the way I see it. Wade is going to have problems because he has yet to perfect a midrange jumper. Kobe has and even Lebron looks like he has as well. You need to be able to get pts without going to the RIM...
    When you really need someone to attack, wade will be there. I remember when they were playing indiana they had a moment where they went into timeout, had a conversation, and both came out extra aggressive and just took over the game. Wade is even healthier this year so they will be a menace for whoever they go up against if only the rest of the team can rebound the damn ball

Kobe usually plays good d on wade. Wade still gets his but that game clearly went to kobe. Let's see who gets the better of whom tomm

3-time NBA All-Star

Kobe usually plays good d on wade. Wade still gets his but that game clearly went to kobe. Let's see who gets the better of whom tomm

Wade has killed Kobe at times but only when Wade has been in great shape. Just that statement tells you there is a difference in the way each player gets ready for a season... When Wade has come in top shape he has busted anyone in the league including kobe and bron.. Remember the Christmas Massacre where Wade truly embarrassed kobe. But guys like Bron and Kobe come into shape every year.. Big difference

3-time NBA All-Star

When you really need someone to attack, wade will be there. I remember when they were playing indiana they had a moment where they went into timeout, had a conversation, and both came out extra aggressive and just took over the game. Wade is even healthier this year so they will be a menace for whoever they go up against if only the rest of the team can rebound the damn ball

Well the Heat need rebounding bad.. If they don't get it they will be out by the second round...

Wade might score 10 points of FG's. Rest will be off flopping for FT's

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Wade might score 10 points of FG's. Rest will be off flopping for FT's
    Ironic post, considering the guy in your avy does the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    Ironic post, considering the guy in your avy does the same thing.
    Getting to the line =/= flopping.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Getting to the line =/= flopping.
    Only a homer wouldn't assert that Harden gets absurdly favorable calls.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    Only a homer wouldn't assert that Harden gets absurdly favorable calls.
    He has a move that gets him to the line. When he drives he brings the ball down and quickly brings it up and swipes his arms through the defenders to initiate contact. Kinda like Durant used to do on jumpers.

As far as Harden not flopping...

Last edited by LoneyROY7; 01-16-2013 at 05:12 PM.

Weird. None of those were him in a Rocket jersey. Which you were complaining about him going to the line so much this year. Good job wasting your time