Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default So If Kyrie and Love are healthy this year do you expect Cavs to win it all?

Or do you think the west is too strong?

When healthy Cavs looked rather dominant. Question is can they stay healthy.

Banned

Default Re: So If Kyrie and Love are healthy this year do you expect Cavs to win it all?

not unless lebron takes a step back and lets kyrie run the show, lets love work in the post. and the cavs sign tristan

no more ball dominant lebron stat padding fade away settling... everyone stand in the corner and shoot 3s off my passes nonsense

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: So If Kyrie and Love are healthy this year do you expect Cavs to win it all?

Nah, my Man Wade is taking us to the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    not unless lebron takes a step back and lets kyrie run the show
    But Bron already tried that at the beginning of last season, and it resulted in the Cavs getting blown out on a near nightly basis. Lebron ball literally saved the Cavs season.

Decent college freshman MellowYellow's Avatar

cavs are trash, kyrie needs to take the next step if he is gonna take them anywhere. They also must have TT back to have a chance.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

we saw lebron take a couple weeks off last year. looks like it helped him stay healthy for the finals. i think with kyrie's bad knees he should be taking a lot of time off during the regular season and save his energy for the finals. nobody in the east is challenging them so who cares about homecourt

with another year of chemistry together and if they are healthy for the finals then I expect them to win for sure

Quote Originally Posted by MellowYellow
    cavs are trash, kyrie needs to take the next step if he is gonna take them anywhere. They also must have TT back to have a chance.
    Yeah, they need TT

Cavs are cooked

Cheers

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Not if my son has anything to say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    not unless lebron takes a step back and lets kyrie run the show, lets love work in the post. and the cavs sign tristan

no more ball dominant lebron stat padding fade away settling... everyone stand in the corner and shoot 3s off my passes nonsense
    He tries that. Less effective than Bron-ball

I personally think Love should have a bigger role on that team in general. They were the best in the league when they had all three stars+mozgov

no tristen, no chip

NBA Superstar

Yes

Only on this shit forum does TT become overrated.

Replace him in last year's Finals with Kyrie and Love and Cavs win.
    Last edited by Bankaii; 10-15-2015 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    Only on this shit forum does TT become overrated.

Replace him in last year's Finals with Kyrie and Love and Cavs win.
    only this shit forum overrates love...replace him with triste...o wait he was, and almost won

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Nah, my Man Wade is taking us to the finals.
    That's right!
    Depends though on whether or not the Heat are healthy. Either Miami takes Cleveland down, or no-one does

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

OKC/Cleveland in the Finals this year.

What should've been last season if they were both healthy.