Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park LebrickJames84''s Avatar

Default Russell Westbrook is right now better than Derrick Rose

I've said this since opening night. Now that they are both in the playoffs playing the best defense in both division. Westbrook is hands down more impressive. Westbrook actually playmakes and get his stats when the game is close. Rose is the exact opposite he does his work when the game is out of reach.

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    Rose is a nice player ... IMO he is better than westbrook.
    Looks like unbiased posters are starting to see this. There was a play in game 2 tonight that Westbrook straight jumped out of the gym mid-way in the second quarter, got his head at rim. It looked like he jumped of a trampoline, someone link that if you find it.

Last edited by LebrickJames84'; 04-21-2010 at 12:57 AM.

Default Re: Russell Westbrook is right now better Derrick Rose

The Cavs are a much better defensive team than the Lakers. I'm sure Rose would sh*t on Fisher, too.

7-time NBA All-Star

Rose IMO, is more of a franchise player. He has led the Bulls pretty admirably. I'm not sure if he'll ever be a great playmaker, but he's one of the best scoring point guards. Westbrook has really surprised me, he's also very athletic, an excellent penetrator, a very good rebounder for a PG and he's becoming a good playmaker himself.

By the way, I've asked you this before, but you never answer. Is that you in your avatar?

Banned

fact. whos that girl in your avatar btw? Shes really ugly.

Westbrook is a better athlete than Rose

Quote Originally Posted by airchibundo507
    The Cavs are a much better defensive team than the Lakers. I'm sure Rose would sh*t on Fisher, too.
    This.^

Rose has hit big buckets for the Bulls all year long I don't see where you are getting the fatuous satement that he doesn't hit big shots.

Also, Rose is third...>THIRD in the league amoung PG's in shooting percentage [I don't count CP3 he didn't pklay enough].

Add that to the fact that Rose is the #1 option on offense.

Throw in the fact that Westbrook shoots around 40% from the field while he isn't even gameplanned for because he has the league leading scorer on his team.

Not to knock RW's game because he is a beast but put in the same position as Rose RW would fail miserably.....he'd shoot like 20% from the field

Yeah, he absolutely abusing the defense of an 80 year old Zombie and some random white kid.

Dunking on everybody in the park LebrickJames84''s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    Rose IMO, is more of a franchise player. He has led the Bulls pretty admirably. I'm not sure if he'll ever be a great playmaker, but he's one of the best scoring point guards. Westbrook has really surprised me, he's also very athletic, an excellent penetrator, a very good rebounder for a PG and he's becoming a good playmaker himself.

By the way, I've asked you this before, but you never answer. Is that you in your avatar?
    With the last question i can tell you don't reside that much in the OTC, or you would know it is poster DueceWallaces.

Totally agree Rose maybe franchise player, however i would rather have a Wesbrook as the 2nd option making plays for my team. Then have Rose as the franchise player and 1st option being a subpar play making PG in terms of passing.

Banned

At what? Reading?

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Zoolander
    Westbrook is a better athlete than Rose

What do you base this off of?

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    What do you base this off of?
    bias.

Quote Originally Posted by LebrickJames84'
    With the last question i can tell you don't reside that much in the OTC, or you would know it is poster DueceWallaces.

Totally agree Rose maybe franchise player, however i would rather have a Wesbrook as the 2nd option making plays for my team. Then have Rose as the franchise player and 1st option being a subpar play making PG in terms of passing.

Rose would be able to make more plays if he had the scoring champion on his team

The Thunder are way more talented offensively than the BUlls so of course RW looks like the better playmaker.

Can someone please post the gifs of Rose dunking Dragic and the alley-oop he caught from John Salmons? OR what about that two handed dunk he had on the Thunder the game after he dunked Dragic where 3 OKC players [including RW] just looked at each other as to say, "I ain't jumping with that man."

These guys need their memories refreshed.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by LebrickJames84'
    Yeah, I don't post there much. I'm guessing there was a big thread where a lot of guys clowned on him because of the pic?

Totally agree Rose maybe franchise player, however i would rather have a

Wesbrook as the 2nd option making plays for my team. Then have Rose as the franchise player and 1st option being a subpar play making PG in terms of passing.
    I do agree that Westbrook is better in the 2nd option role than Rose is in the franchise player role. I'd like to see Rose become a better passer/playmaker.

To be fair, we haven't gotten the chance to see Rose in a second option role. I bet his assist numbers would increase if he didn't have to worry about carrying a miserable offense every given night.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    Yeah, I don't post there much. I'm guessing there was a big thread where a lot of guys clowned on him because of the pic?

I do agree that Westbrook is better in the 2nd option role than Rose is in the franchise player role. I'd like to see Rose become a better passer/playmaker.

I guarantee if Rose had Durant on his team no one would be saying this.

Who can Rose pass it to?

All year the fans, coaches, and players have been telling Rose to shoot more because our personell is such that we can't score well.

You've got to understand a team's dynamics before you evaluate a player guys,